M12 FUEL™ SUB COMPACT 2-SPEED DRIVER
- This M12 "FUEL" 1/4" Hex 2-speed screwdriver delivers more power and longer runtime per charge thanks to its enhanced electronics
- This 2-speed screwdriver provides up to 10X longer motor life, 2X more power, and 2X more runtime
- POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor outperforms all leading competitors with constant power output, yet runs cooler with no wearable components.
- REDLITHIUM™ 2.0Ah battery delivers up to 20% more power and 2X more recharges than standard lithium-ion batteries with best-in-class performance
- The onboard fuel gauge helps you monitor the charge more accurately, so there’s less downtime on the job. REDLINK PLUS™ intelligence ensures maximum performance and protection from overload, overheating and over-discharge
- Optimized design gives superior speed for greater productivity on the jobsite and Its compact size allows users to work in tight spaces
- Built-in LED worklight illuminates work surfaces in dark work areas
- 2 X 12v - 2.0Ah li-ion batteries
- Carry case
Battery pack capacity (Ah) 2.0 Battery type Li-ion Charger supplied 80 min Max drilling steel (mm) 10 Max. drilling wood (mm) 25 Max. torque (Nm) 37 No load speed gear 1 (rpm) 0 - 450 No load speed gear 2 (rpm) 0 - 1700 No. of batteries supplied 2 Supplied in Kitbox Voltage (V) 12 Weight with battery pack (kg) 1.2 Wood screws to (mm) 8 Sound and Vibration Sound power level [dB[A]] 85 Sound power level uncertainty [dB[A]] 3 Sound pressure level (dB(A)) 74 Sound pressure level uncertainty [dB[A]] 3 Vibration drilling into Metal [m|s²] 1.27 Vibration drilling into metal uncertainty [m|s²] 1.5 Vibration screw driving [m|s²] 1.27 Vibration screw driving uncertainty [m|s²] 1.5
Free UK Shipping on all Orders over £100 Inc. VAT
All orders over £100 Including VAT are delivered free within the UK, excluding Highlands & Islands and Northern Ireland. When you place an order with our website the cost of delivery will be automatically calculated in your shopping basket. UK Mainland orders below £100 Inc. VAT are £5.99 Inc. VAT.
Products "with Free Shipping"
Some products which cost less than £100 Inc. VAT have free shipping, the same exclusions on destinations apply as above. If "with Free Shipping" products are in the same basket as products without Free Shipping, then the additional products do not receive Free Shipping, and the order is treated as above.
All deliveries must be signed for, and will therefore not be left unattended. Deliveries are usually made during normal working hours. If you need to make any special arrangements with us for your delivery please contact us with your order number immediately after placing your order. Deliveries must be checked immediately upon receipt. If any damage is evident, please either sign for the delivery as 'damaged', marking the Carrier's receipt accordingly, or do not accept the delivery. Any damage or missing items must be reported within 24 hours of receipt to the returns department, including photos of the damaged goods where appropriate.
Oversize & Heavy Products
Some heavier, bulkier, or hazardous items may also incur a shipping surcharge, we will inform you of the surcharge before we take payment for your order.
In stock orders that are placed before 3:00pm Monday to Friday are despatched that day for the following working day. Requesting delivery to an address different to the billling address may delay your order from being despatched the same day.
EU & Rest of World
To calculate the cost of shipping an order to you, please put your items in the shopping basket, and then request a shipping quote. The price quoted will be for a single carton of up to 30Kg. If the weight/volume of your order exceeds this, we will contact you before shipping to confirm costs.
If your country is within the EU and you are VAT registered, please enter your VAT number to get VAT removed. The number provided will be validated against VIES, if the number is invalid VAT will still be collected.