The JCB 21-18BLID-B is supplied Body Only (without batteries or charger)
18V Impact Driver with Brushless Motor Technology
- 25% more power – Brushless motors have fewer moving parts results in a quiet motor that never needs maintenance. The reduced friction enables a better use of available energy from the battery pack as there is no resistance from brushes
- 50% more run time – Brushless motor technology means the carbon brush resistance is eliminated, so less battery energy is wasted. The efficiency of a brushless motor results in a greater run time from each charge
- 2-Speed variable gearbox for efficient drilling of various materials.
- Powerful 180Nm Torque with variable speed up to 2,000rpm
- 1/4" Hex quick change chuck
- Built in LED for improved visibility
- Ergonomic design with rubber grip overmould for increased user comfort
- Belt clip that can be positioned on either side of the 18V Brushless Impact Driver
Voltage: 18V Battery Capacity: 2.0Ah, 3.0Ah, 4.0Ah, 5.0Ah Motor: Brushless No Load Speed: 0-2200rpm Impact rate: 0-3300bpm Max. torque: 180Nm Chuck: 1/4" Hex Product Weight (no battery): 1.15kg
Free UK Shipping on all Orders over £100 Inc. VAT
All orders over £100 Including VAT are delivered free within the UK, excluding Highlands & Islands and Northern Ireland. When you place an order with our website the cost of delivery will be automatically calculated in your shopping basket. UK Mainland orders below £100 Inc. VAT are £6.90 Inc. VAT.
Products "with Free Shipping"
Some products which cost less than £100 Inc. VAT have free shipping, the same exclusions on destinations apply as above. If "with Free Shipping" products are in the same basket as products without Free Shipping, then the additional products do not receive Free Shipping, and the order is treated as above.
All deliveries must be signed for, and will therefore not be left unattended. Deliveries are usually made during normal working hours. If you need to make any special arrangements with us for your delivery please contact us with your order number immediately after placing your order. Deliveries must be checked immediately upon receipt. If any damage is evident, please either sign for the delivery as 'damaged', marking the Carrier's receipt accordingly, or do not accept the delivery. Any damage or missing items must be reported within 24 hours of receipt to the returns department, including photos of the damaged goods where appropriate.
Oversize & Heavy Products
Some heavier, bulkier, or hazardous items may also incur a shipping surcharge, we will inform you of the surcharge before we take payment for your order.
In stock orders that are placed before 3:00pm Monday to Friday are despatched that day for the following working day. Requesting delivery to an address different to the billling address may delay your order from being despatched the same day.
EU & Rest of World
To calculate the cost of shipping an order to you, please put your items in the shopping basket, and then request a shipping quote. The price quoted will be for a single carton of up to 30Kg. If the weight/volume of your order exceeds this, we will contact you before shipping to confirm costs.
If your country is within the EU and you are VAT registered, please enter your VAT number to get VAT removed. The number provided will be validated against VIES, if the number is invalid VAT will still be collected.