Fischer 539463 FIS VL Vinylester Injection Hybrid Resins 410ml
- The FIS VL 410 C is approved for use in cracked concrete and masonry, and achieves a high load-bearing capacity in these conditions
- The temperature resistance of the FIS VL injection mortar of -40 °C to +120 °C allows for a solid load level even when subjected to high temperature demands, thus providing great flexibility
- The FIS VL is a 2-component injection mortar based on vinylester. Resin and hardener are stored in two separate chambers and are not mixed and activated until extrusion through the static mixer
- The mortar is extruded bubble free from the drill hole base
- The mortar bonds the entire surface of the anchor with the drill hole wall and seals the drill hole
- Partially used cartridges can be reused by changing the static mixer
- Approved for water-filled holes with 410ml coaxial cartridges
- 2 X Static mixer FIS MR
Applications Steelwork constructions Timber constructions Guard rails Façades Staircases Steel brackets Machines Masts Awnings Canopies Gates Consoles Pipelines Gratings Satellite antennas Approved for anchorings in: Concrete C20/25 to C50/60, cracked Hollow blocks made from lightweight concrete Vertically perforated brick Perforated sand-lime brick Solid sand-lime brick Solid brick Rebar connections Aerated concrete Also suitable for: Concrete C12/15 Hollow blocks made from concrete Approved for water-filled holes with 410ml coaxial cartridges
Free UK Shipping on all Orders over £100 Inc. VAT
All orders over £100 Including VAT are delivered free within the UK, excluding Highlands & Islands and Northern Ireland. When you place an order with our website the cost of delivery will be automatically calculated in your shopping basket. UK Mainland orders below £100 Inc. VAT are £4.98 Inc. VAT.
Products "with Free Shipping"
Some products which cost less than £100 Inc. VAT have free shipping, the same exclusions on destinations apply as above. If "with Free Shipping" products are in the same basket as products without Free Shipping, then the additional products do not receive Free Shipping, and the order is treated as above.
All deliveries must be signed for, and will therefore not be left unattended. Deliveries are usually made during normal working hours. If you need to make any special arrangements with us for your delivery please contact us with your order number immediately after placing your order. Deliveries must be checked immediately upon receipt. If any damage is evident, please either sign for the delivery as 'damaged', marking the Carrier's receipt accordingly, or do not accept the delivery. Any damage or missing items must be reported within 24 hours of receipt to the returns department, including photos of the damaged goods where appropriate.
Oversize & Heavy Products
Some heavier, bulkier, or hazardous items may also incur a shipping surcharge, we will inform you of the surcharge before we take payment for your order.
In stock orders that are placed before 3:00pm Monday to Friday are despatched that day for the following working day. Requesting delivery to an address different to the billling address may delay your order from being despatched the same day.
EU & Rest of World
To calculate the cost of shipping an order to you, please put your items in the shopping basket, and then request a shipping quote. The price quoted will be for a single carton of up to 30Kg. If the weight/volume of your order exceeds this, we will contact you before shipping to confirm costs.
If your country is within the EU and you are VAT registered, please enter your VAT number to get VAT removed. The number provided will be validated against VIES, if the number is invalid VAT will still be collected.