Fischer 536161 Duopower High Performance Nylon Wallplug-210 Piece L-Boxx Mini
- The fischer DUOPOWER is an intelligent 2-component plug with three product functions
- The intelligent universal plug is suitable for fixing in all building materials
- This allows a variety of applications with just one plug
- The fischer DUOPOWER adjusts itself automatically to the building material and transfers the highest loads through the three product functions of folding, expanding and knotting
- The very good feedback from the plug when screwing the screw in generates extra security
- The fischer DUOPOWER Multi-Box 6 x 30, 8 x 40 and 10 x 50, because of the larger anchorage depth, are particularly suitable for fixings in hollow building materials, aerated concrete and for bridge plaster.
- Contains: 120 x 6mm x 30mm Plugs. 60 x 8mm x 40mm plugs. 30 x 10mm x 50mm plugs
Two component materials for top load values and intelligent functioning depending on the substrate. Great feedback (feel-good factor) of the plug. You can feel exactly when the plug is installed perfectly. The short plug length ensures fast fixing without deep drilling. The narrow plug rim prevents slipping into the drill hole. The serrated anti-rotation feature prevents rotation in the drill hole during installation. The greater anchorage depth of the DUOPOWER 6 x 50, 8 x 65 and 10 x 80 means that the plug is especially suited to fixings in hollow building materials, aerated concrete and to bridge plaster.
Free UK Shipping on all Orders over £100 Inc. VAT
All orders over £100 Including VAT are delivered free within the UK, excluding Highlands & Islands and Northern Ireland. When you place an order with our website the cost of delivery will be automatically calculated in your shopping basket. UK Mainland orders below £100 Inc. VAT are £6.90 Inc. VAT.
Products "with Free Shipping"
Some products which cost less than £100 Inc. VAT have free shipping, the same exclusions on destinations apply as above. If "with Free Shipping" products are in the same basket as products without Free Shipping, then the additional products do not receive Free Shipping, and the order is treated as above.
All deliveries must be signed for, and will therefore not be left unattended. Deliveries are usually made during normal working hours. If you need to make any special arrangements with us for your delivery please contact us with your order number immediately after placing your order. Deliveries must be checked immediately upon receipt. If any damage is evident, please either sign for the delivery as 'damaged', marking the Carrier's receipt accordingly, or do not accept the delivery. Any damage or missing items must be reported within 24 hours of receipt to the returns department, including photos of the damaged goods where appropriate.
Oversize & Heavy Products
Some heavier, bulkier, or hazardous items may also incur a shipping surcharge, we will inform you of the surcharge before we take payment for your order.
In stock orders that are placed before 3:00pm Monday to Friday are despatched that day for the following working day. Requesting delivery to an address different to the billling address may delay your order from being despatched the same day.
EU & Rest of World
To calculate the cost of shipping an order to you, please put your items in the shopping basket, and then request a shipping quote. The price quoted will be for a single carton of up to 30Kg. If the weight/volume of your order exceeds this, we will contact you before shipping to confirm costs.
If your country is within the EU and you are VAT registered, please enter your VAT number to get VAT removed. The number provided will be validated against VIES, if the number is invalid VAT will still be collected.