DeWALT DT70512T-QZ Impact Torsion Screwdriving Set 14pce
- Choice of professionals for maximum hold, tight access and no run out with the bit tip holder innovation combining the 10 times magnetic screw lock system wich is easy to use
- Versatile drivers including an Aluminium Screw Lock Sleeve for use with 50mm+ torsion bits plus an 85mm bit tip holder with removable sleeve for use with 25mm bits
- Compact rapid loading for use with 25mm+ bits giving superb hold, reach, stability and accessibility into all screw driving applications out on site even the most awkward to reach places
- CNC precisely machined bit with a torsion zone absorbs peaks in torque allowing optimum bit flex for maximum life in tough Impact or High Torque industrial applications
- The high quality of this DT70512T Impact Screwdriving Bits return longer life, faster and more accurate screw driving thanks to a specially designed bit tip which optimises the fit into the fastener
- Eliminates wobble and stripped screws
Fast accurate screw driving
CNC precision machined bits
Premium quality materials
Optimised bit design strength and durability
Optimum bit flex for maximum life in impact/high torque applications
Eliminates wobble and stripped screws
Maximum hold tight access and no run out
Aluminium screw lock sleeve
25mm bit length
Driver bits Ph1, Ph2, Ph3, Pz1, Pz2 x 3, Pz3, Sl6, T20, T25 and T30
Compact magnetic drive guide
Long magnetic drive guide
Reusable pocket case
Free UK Shipping on all Orders over £100 Inc. VAT
All orders over £100 Including VAT are delivered free within the UK, excluding Highlands & Islands and Northern Ireland. When you place an order with our website the cost of delivery will be automatically calculated in your shopping basket. UK Mainland orders below £100 Inc. VAT are £6.90 Inc. VAT.
Products "with Free Shipping"
Some products which cost less than £100 Inc. VAT have free shipping, the same exclusions on destinations apply as above. If "with Free Shipping" products are in the same basket as products without Free Shipping, then the additional products do not receive Free Shipping, and the order is treated as above.
All deliveries must be signed for, and will therefore not be left unattended. Deliveries are usually made during normal working hours. If you need to make any special arrangements with us for your delivery please contact us with your order number immediately after placing your order. Deliveries must be checked immediately upon receipt. If any damage is evident, please either sign for the delivery as 'damaged', marking the Carrier's receipt accordingly, or do not accept the delivery. Any damage or missing items must be reported within 24 hours of receipt to the returns department, including photos of the damaged goods where appropriate.
Oversize & Heavy Products
Some heavier, bulkier, or hazardous items may also incur a shipping surcharge, we will inform you of the surcharge before we take payment for your order.
In stock orders that are placed before 3:00pm Monday to Friday are despatched that day for the following working day. Requesting delivery to an address different to the billling address may delay your order from being despatched the same day.
EU & Rest of World
To calculate the cost of shipping an order to you, please put your items in the shopping basket, and then request a shipping quote. The price quoted will be for a single carton of up to 30Kg. If the weight/volume of your order exceeds this, we will contact you before shipping to confirm costs.
If your country is within the EU and you are VAT registered, please enter your VAT number to get VAT removed. The number provided will be validated against VIES, if the number is invalid VAT will still be collected.