The DeWalt DCS356N-XJ is supplied Body Only (without batteries or charger)
DeWalt DCS356N-XJ 18V XR Body Only Brushless Oscillating Tool 3-speed
- DCS355 bringing 3 speeds to the picture for better tool control, plus 22 percent lower vibration thanks to better weight distribution and a more ergonomic handle
- The DCS356 features a brushless motor that provides a long life with minimal servicing requirements as well as a longer battery life
- The multitool is easy to use thanks to the Quick-Change accessory system that allows you to swap blades or attachments without needing to use tools
- The dual grip gives the user different options for holding the tool based on the task at hand or the user's preference
- The trigger is also variable speed which, combined with the three-stage speed selector gives the user ultimate control depending on the application
- To help with productivity in low light environments the DCS356 includes a powerful LED work light that spreads light over the work area
Oscillation Angle: ..... 1.6 degrees Bare Tool Weight: ..... 1.1kg Maximum Speed: ..... 20,000 opm Tool Length: ..... 310mm Hand/Arm Vibrations: ..... 12.4 m/s2 High performance brushless motor provides longer runtime. Minimal maintenance requirement 3-stage speed selector switch Variable speed dual grip trigger Ergonomic design with soft rubber overmoulding Comes with 29 piece accessory set Quick change tool-less accessory system Adjustable depth stop
Free UK Shipping on all Orders over £100 Inc. VAT
All orders over £100 Including VAT are delivered free within the UK, excluding Highlands & Islands and Northern Ireland. When you place an order with our website the cost of delivery will be automatically calculated in your shopping basket. UK Mainland orders below £100 Inc. VAT are £6.90 Inc. VAT.
Products "with Free Shipping"
Some products which cost less than £100 Inc. VAT have free shipping, the same exclusions on destinations apply as above. If "with Free Shipping" products are in the same basket as products without Free Shipping, then the additional products do not receive Free Shipping, and the order is treated as above.
All deliveries must be signed for, and will therefore not be left unattended. Deliveries are usually made during normal working hours. If you need to make any special arrangements with us for your delivery please contact us with your order number immediately after placing your order. Deliveries must be checked immediately upon receipt. If any damage is evident, please either sign for the delivery as 'damaged', marking the Carrier's receipt accordingly, or do not accept the delivery. Any damage or missing items must be reported within 24 hours of receipt to the returns department, including photos of the damaged goods where appropriate.
Oversize & Heavy Products
Some heavier, bulkier, or hazardous items may also incur a shipping surcharge, we will inform you of the surcharge before we take payment for your order.
In stock orders that are placed before 3:00pm Monday to Friday are despatched that day for the following working day. Requesting delivery to an address different to the billling address may delay your order from being despatched the same day.
EU & Rest of World
To calculate the cost of shipping an order to you, please put your items in the shopping basket, and then request a shipping quote. The price quoted will be for a single carton of up to 30Kg. If the weight/volume of your order exceeds this, we will contact you before shipping to confirm costs.
If your country is within the EU and you are VAT registered, please enter your VAT number to get VAT removed. The number provided will be validated against VIES, if the number is invalid VAT will still be collected.