The DeWalt DCS355N-XJ is supplied Body Only (without batteries or charger)
Dewalt DCS355N 18V li-ion Cordless Brushless Oscillating Multi-Tool complete with 29 Accessories (Body Only)
- The DCS355N oscillating multi-tool has a compact 300w motor which delivers 0-22,000 oscillations per minute, providing faster completion of the most demanding tasks
- With cordless and brushless technology giving more control, more power and a faster speed of cut
- Great for cutting in skirting or drywall, clean grout removal, cutting fabrics, flooring, pipes or timber, preparing surfaces, scraping or sanding
- A true all round tool
- Equipped with soft start function for smooth start up and better application control
- Rubber over mould and ergonomic handle design enable comfortable use over extended periods
- A standard motor contains carbon brushes which generate friction, Dewalt XR Brushless motor eliminates this wasted energy, maximising the life and runtime of the tool
- Also delivers up to 57% more run time over brushed motors
- A bright LED Light illuminates dark work surfaces for accurate cutting
- Unique quick change accessory system - tool free & single handed operation
- Universal Accessory Adaptor for use with most oscillating tool accessory brands
- COMES WITH: 29 Piece accessory set including 31x43mm wood with nails blade, 31x43mm fast cut wood blade, sanding pad, 25 assorted sandpaper sheets and universal blade adapter
Batteries or charger are NOT included
- 1 X 31x43mm Wood with Nails Blade
- 1 X 31x43mm Fast Cut Wood Blade
- 1 X Sanding Pad
- 25 Sheets Assorted Sandpape,r 1 x Universal Blade Adaptor
Power Output: 300 Watt Oscillations per Minute: 0-20,000 Switch type: Variable Dual Grip Tool free Accessory Fitment: Yes Length: 310 mm Weight: 1.06 kg Kit Box: Carton Sound Pressure: 86 dB(A) Sound Pressure Uncertainty: 3 dB(A) Sound Power: 97 dB(A) Sound Power Uncertainty: 3 dB(A) Hand/Arm Vibration: 16.1 m/s2 Uncertainty K 1 (Vibration): 1.5 m/s² Total Shipping Weight: 4kg
Free UK Shipping on all Orders over £100 Inc. VAT
All orders over £100 Including VAT are delivered free within the UK, excluding Highlands & Islands and Northern Ireland. When you place an order with our website the cost of delivery will be automatically calculated in your shopping basket. UK Mainland orders below £100 Inc. VAT are £9.96 Inc. VAT.
Products "with Free Shipping"
Some products which cost less than £100 Inc. VAT have free shipping, the same exclusions on destinations apply as above. If "with Free Shipping" products are in the same basket as products without Free Shipping, then the additional products do not receive Free Shipping, and the order is treated as above.
All deliveries must be signed for, and will therefore not be left unattended. Deliveries are usually made during normal working hours. If you need to make any special arrangements with us for your delivery please contact us with your order number immediately after placing your order. Deliveries must be checked immediately upon receipt. If any damage is evident, please either sign for the delivery as 'damaged', marking the Carrier's receipt accordingly, or do not accept the delivery. Any damage or missing items must be reported within 24 hours of receipt to the returns department, including photos of the damaged goods where appropriate.
Oversize & Heavy Products
Some heavier, bulkier, or hazardous items may also incur a shipping surcharge, we will inform you of the surcharge before we take payment for your order.
In stock orders that are placed before 3:00pm Monday to Friday are despatched that day for the following working day. Requesting delivery to an address different to the billling address may delay your order from being despatched the same day.
EU & Rest of World
To calculate the cost of shipping an order to you, please put your items in the shopping basket, and then request a shipping quote. The price quoted will be for a single carton of up to 30Kg. If the weight/volume of your order exceeds this, we will contact you before shipping to confirm costs.
If your country is within the EU and you are VAT registered, please enter your VAT number to get VAT removed. The number provided will be validated against VIES, if the number is invalid VAT will still be collected.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Ex. VAT £228.33 Inc. VAT £274.00