Dewalt DCK623P3 18V XR Brushless Compact 6 Piece Kit 3 x 5.0Ah Batteries 2 x Toughsystem Kitboxes
This 6 Piece Kit from Dewalt Consists of
- DCG405 Small Angle Grinder
- DCS367 Compact Riciprocating Saw
- DCS570 184mm Circular Saw
- DCF887 Impact Driver
- DCD796 Compact Hammer Drill Driver
- DCL050 LED Light
- 2 x DS300 Toughsystem
- 3 x DCB184 5.0Ah Batteries
- DCB115 Charger
- DCG405 ANGLE GRINDER FEATURES
- Improved ergonomic slim body for comfort and control 18V Brushless Motor Constant clutch and e-clutch brake Reduces the kick back reaction in the event of a pinch or stall Mesh covers restricts dust being sucked through the motor Rubber Overmould provides enhanced grip and comfort Two Position Side Handle offers greater comfort and control
- DCS367 RICIPROCATING SAW FEATURES
- 18V Brushless motor for improved power and run-time Compact length (363mm), lightweight (3.2kg), ergonomically designed and improved balance allows comfortable and controlled cutting for high user efficiency 4-position blade clamp - allows cutting from angle and improves access to cut making it easy to use in many applications Fixed, pivoting shoe for optimum stabilization of cuts ensures better comfort, control and performance Optimum speed/stroke length (28.6mm / 2900SPM) for fast and efficient cutting, enhances productivity saving time and money Variable speed switch gives complete control LED light for better visibility
- DCS570 CIRCULAR SAW FEATURES
- 18V Brushless motor for improved power and run-time Over-mould touchpoints on the handle for improved grip and ergonomics Cut away guard lifts when in use for increased visibility. When not in use it covers the blade for safer storage LED light and dust blower for increased visibility Durable aluminium cut away guard increases cut-line visibility. Safer when not in use Air lock compatible dust extraction system for a cleaner and safer jobsite environment
- DCF887 IMPACT DRIVER FEATURES
- High power Brushless motor outputting up to 205Nm of torque ensures heavy applications are completed quickly Application control is achieved through 3 motor speeds and torque settings including PrecisionDrive PrecisionDrive mode offers additional control in screwdriving applications to avoid material and fastener damage Super lightweight and compact the tool is very comfortable to use and fits in small spaces 3x LED "Halo" light ring offers excellent workpiece lighting Runs on XR battery packs which offer great runtime and compatability with all of your other 18V XR DEWALT Power Tools 1/4" (6.35mm) 'drop in' bit holder allows for quick, one handed fitment
- DCD796 COMPACT HAMMER DRILL DRIVER FEATURES
- Brushless Motor Technology for excellent efficiency Ultra compact, lightweight design allows use in confined spaces Two speed all metal transmission for increased runtime and longer tool life Drill Driver and Hammer feature for multiple applications 15 position adjustable torque control for consistent screw driving into a variety of materials Intelligent trigger design allows for total control of application Improved ergonomic design with rubber grip over mould improving users comfort Improved air flow to the motor for cooler electronics and incrreased power 3 position super bright LED light
- DCL050 LED LIGHT FEATURES
- Variable light settings for maximum brightness or extended runtime 250-500 lumen output with broad and even beam pattern Up to 10 hours runtime Nine position articulating lamp head for directional control of light output Extendable hanging hook allows worklight to be suspended during use
DCG405: Barcode: 5035048679753 Battery Voltage: 18v Battery Chemistry: XR Li-Ion No Load SpeeD: 9000 rpm Max. Disc Diameter: 125mm Spindle Thread: M14 (22 mm) Weight: 2.5 kg DCS367: No Load Stroke Rate: 0-2900 spm Stroke Length: 28.6 mm Max. Cutting Capacity [Wood]: 300 mm Max. Cutting Capacity [Steel Sections & Pipes]: 100 mm Max. Cutting Capacity [PVC]: 160 mm Length: 363 mm Height: 203 mm Hand/Arm Vibration: Cutting Wood - m/s² Uncertainty K 1 (Vibration): 3.6 m/s² Sound Pressure: 87 dB(A) Sound Pressure Uncertainty: 3 dB(A) Sound Power: 98 dB(A) Sound Power Uncertainty: 3 dB(A) Battery chemistry: XR Li-Ion Voltage: 18 V Hand/Arm Vibration: Cutting boards: 17.5 m/s² Hand/Arm Vibration: Cutting wooden beams: 22.0 m/s²Uncertainty K 2 (Vibration): 3.1 m/s² DCS570: Cuts per charge: 100 in 200 x 50mm soft wood DCF887: Battery chemistry: Li-Ion Voltage: 18 V Max Torque: 205 Nm Power Output: 400 Watt No Load Speed: 0-1000, 0-2800, 0-3250rpm Impacts per Minute: 0 - 3800 ipm Bit Holder: 6.35mm (1/4") Length: 134 mm Height: 195 mm Hand/Arm Vibration - Impact: 22 m/s² Uncertainty K 1 (Vibration): 2.1 m/s² Sound Pressure: 96 dB(A) Sound Pressure Uncertainty: 3 dB(A) Sound Power: 107 dB(A) Sound Power Uncertainty: 3 dB(A) Weight: 0.94kg DCD796: Max Torque (Hard): 70 Nm Max Torque (Soft): 27 Nm Power Output: 460 Watt No Load Speed: 0-550/2000 rpm Beats per Minute: 0-9350/34000 bpm Chuck Capacity: 1.5-13 mm Max. Drilling Capacity [Wood]: 40mm Max. Drilling Capacity [Metal]: 13 mm Max. Drilling Capacity [Masonry]: 13 mm Length: 174 mm Height: 203 mm Width: 67 mm Sound Pressure: 89 dB(A) Sound Pressure Uncertainty: 3 dB(A) Sound Power: 100 dB(A) Sound Power Uncertainty: 3 dB(A) Hand/Arm Vibration - Drilling into metal: <2.5 m/s² Uncertainty K 1 (Vibration): 1.5 m/s² Hand/Arm Vibration - Hammer drilling into concrete: 11.5 m/s² Uncertainty K 2 (Vibration): 1.6 m/s² Hand/Arm Vibration - Screw driving without impact: <2.5 m/s² Uncertainty K 3 (Vibration): 1.5 m/s² Weight: 1.8 kg DCL050: Battery chemistry: XR Li-Ion Voltage: 18 V Bulb Type: LED Light Output: 250-500 lm Protection Class: IP54 Height: 345 mm Length: 95 mm Weight (incl. battery): 1.1 kg Total Shipping Weight: 20kg
Free UK Shipping on all Orders over £100 Inc. VAT
All orders over £100 Including VAT are delivered free within the UK, excluding Highlands & Islands and Northern Ireland. When you place an order with our website the cost of delivery will be automatically calculated in your shopping basket. UK Mainland orders below £100 Inc. VAT are £5.99 Inc. VAT.
Products "with Free Shipping"
Some products which cost less than £100 Inc. VAT have free shipping, the same exclusions on destinations apply as above. If "with Free Shipping" products are in the same basket as products without Free Shipping, then the additional products do not receive Free Shipping, and the order is treated as above.
All deliveries must be signed for, and will therefore not be left unattended. Deliveries are usually made during normal working hours. If you need to make any special arrangements with us for your delivery please contact us with your order number immediately after placing your order. Deliveries must be checked immediately upon receipt. If any damage is evident, please either sign for the delivery as 'damaged', marking the Carrier's receipt accordingly, or do not accept the delivery. Any damage or missing items must be reported within 24 hours of receipt to the returns department, including photos of the damaged goods where appropriate.
Oversize & Heavy Products
Some heavier, bulkier, or hazardous items may also incur a shipping surcharge, we will inform you of the surcharge before we take payment for your order.
In stock orders that are placed before 3:00pm Monday to Friday are despatched that day for the following working day. Requesting delivery to an address different to the billling address may delay your order from being despatched the same day.
EU & Rest of World
To calculate the cost of shipping an order to you, please put your items in the shopping basket, and then request a shipping quote. The price quoted will be for a single carton of up to 30Kg. If the weight/volume of your order exceeds this, we will contact you before shipping to confirm costs.
If your country is within the EU and you are VAT registered, please enter your VAT number to get VAT removed. The number provided will be validated against VIES, if the number is invalid VAT will still be collected.