The DeWalt DCH481N-XJ is supplied Body Only (without batteries or charger)
Dewalt DCH481N 54V XR Flexvolt Brushless 3 Mode Dedicated Cordless SDS-Max Hammer in Carry Case (Body Only)
- The Dewalt DCH481 SDS Max Hammer offers the user true corded performance with an impact energy (EPTA 05/2009) of 6.1 Joules and a 3150 blows per minute
- The machine is fitted with an anti-rotation system which detects a loss of tool control, and reacts by instantly cutting the power
- Rotation stop mode for chiselling and impact stop mode for rotary only drilling with dry diamond cores
- Brushless motor for improved runtime and reduced maintenance
- Perform & Protect: low vibration at 9.4m/s², minimising user fatigue
- Bright white LED with delay feature improves visibility
- Ideal for drilling anchors and fixing holes into concrete, brick and masonry up to 40mm in diameter
- Compact, lightweight and ergonomic design for improved comfort and support during extended operating periods
- Multi-position side handle.Heavy Duty Kitbox.
Tool Holder: SDS-Max Battery chemistry: Li-Ion Battery Voltage: 18/54 V Impact energy (EPTA 05/2009): 6.1 J Load Speed: 540 rpm Blows per Minute: 3150 bpm Max. Drilling Capacity [Concrete]: 40 mm Max. Drilling Capacity [Breakthrough bit]: 65 mm Max. Drilling Capacity [Core bit]: 100 mm Length: 502 mm Height: 263 mm Width: 108 mm Hand/Arm Vibration - Hammer drilling into concrete: 9.4 m/s² Uncertainty K 1 (Vibration): 1.5 m/s² Hand/Arm Vibration - Chiselling: 8.5 m/s² Uncertainty K 2 (Vibration): 1.5 m/s² Sound Pressure: 96 dB(A) Sound Pressure Uncertainty: 3 dB(A) Sound Power: 107 dB(A) Sound Power Uncertainty: 3 dB(A) Weight: 5.4 kg Total Shipping Weight: 6kg
Free UK Shipping on all Orders over £100 Inc. VAT
All orders over £100 Including VAT are delivered free within the UK, excluding Highlands & Islands and Northern Ireland. When you place an order with our website the cost of delivery will be automatically calculated in your shopping basket. UK Mainland orders below £100 Inc. VAT are £6.90 Inc. VAT.
Products "with Free Shipping"
Some products which cost less than £100 Inc. VAT have free shipping, the same exclusions on destinations apply as above. If "with Free Shipping" products are in the same basket as products without Free Shipping, then the additional products do not receive Free Shipping, and the order is treated as above.
All deliveries must be signed for, and will therefore not be left unattended. Deliveries are usually made during normal working hours. If you need to make any special arrangements with us for your delivery please contact us with your order number immediately after placing your order. Deliveries must be checked immediately upon receipt. If any damage is evident, please either sign for the delivery as 'damaged', marking the Carrier's receipt accordingly, or do not accept the delivery. Any damage or missing items must be reported within 24 hours of receipt to the returns department, including photos of the damaged goods where appropriate.
Oversize & Heavy Products
Some heavier, bulkier, or hazardous items may also incur a shipping surcharge, we will inform you of the surcharge before we take payment for your order.
In stock orders that are placed before 3:00pm Monday to Friday are despatched that day for the following working day. Requesting delivery to an address different to the billling address may delay your order from being despatched the same day.
EU & Rest of World
To calculate the cost of shipping an order to you, please put your items in the shopping basket, and then request a shipping quote. The price quoted will be for a single carton of up to 30Kg. If the weight/volume of your order exceeds this, we will contact you before shipping to confirm costs.
If your country is within the EU and you are VAT registered, please enter your VAT number to get VAT removed. The number provided will be validated against VIES, if the number is invalid VAT will still be collected.