The Milwaukee 4933459161 is supplied Body Only (without batteries or charger)
ONE-KEY™ LED COMPACT SITE LIGHT CHARGER
- Optimise brightness and run time by adjusting the light output from 0 - 9000 Lumens
- Securable battery door helps to protect batteries from theft (lock not included)
- ONE-KEY™ technology enables advanced light customisation and to control the light remotely from up to 30 m
- Program automatic schedules to decide during which days/times the light is running
- Integrated M18™ charger - charges up to 2 batteries sequentially
- Dual power source, powered by either M18™ REDLITHIUM-ION™ battery packs or use of 110V 2.5 m hardwired cord.
- AC outlet gives the possibility to string multiple lights together
- Highly durable and impact resistant polycarbonate lens to protect the light from rough jobsite conditions
- IP54 rating in battery mode - light is protected from dust and splashing water
- TRUEVIEW™ high definition light output delivers consistent beam, optimised colour temperature and true representation of colours and detail
Battery compatibility All Milwaukee® M18™ batteries Battery pack capacity (Ah) Battery type Li-ion Charger supplied IP protection class IP54 Max. light output High/Medium/Low/Strobe (Lumens) 9000/4800/2500/- Max. run time with M18 B9 battery (h) 3.5/7/14/- System M18 Voltage (AC) (V) 100 - 240 Voltage (DC) (V) 18 Weight with battery pack (kg) 12.1
Free UK Shipping on all Orders over £100 Inc. VAT
All orders over £100 Including VAT are delivered free within the UK, excluding Highlands & Islands and Northern Ireland. When you place an order with our website the cost of delivery will be automatically calculated in your shopping basket. UK Mainland orders below £100 Inc. VAT are £4.98 Inc. VAT.
Products "with Free Shipping"
Some products which cost less than £100 Inc. VAT have free shipping, the same exclusions on destinations apply as above. If "with Free Shipping" products are in the same basket as products without Free Shipping, then the additional products do not receive Free Shipping, and the order is treated as above.
All deliveries must be signed for, and will therefore not be left unattended. Deliveries are usually made during normal working hours. If you need to make any special arrangements with us for your delivery please contact us with your order number immediately after placing your order. Deliveries must be checked immediately upon receipt. If any damage is evident, please either sign for the delivery as 'damaged', marking the Carrier's receipt accordingly, or do not accept the delivery. Any damage or missing items must be reported within 24 hours of receipt to the returns department, including photos of the damaged goods where appropriate.
Oversize & Heavy Products
Some heavier, bulkier, or hazardous items may also incur a shipping surcharge, we will inform you of the surcharge before we take payment for your order.
In stock orders that are placed before 3:00pm Monday to Friday are despatched that day for the following working day. Requesting delivery to an address different to the billling address may delay your order from being despatched the same day.
EU & Rest of World
To calculate the cost of shipping an order to you, please put your items in the shopping basket, and then request a shipping quote. The price quoted will be for a single carton of up to 30Kg. If the weight/volume of your order exceeds this, we will contact you before shipping to confirm costs.
If your country is within the EU and you are VAT registered, please enter your VAT number to get VAT removed. The number provided will be validated against VIES, if the number is invalid VAT will still be collected.