Dewalt DCS7485T2 Table Saw XR Flexvolt 54V Cordless Brushless 210mm complete with 2 x 6.0Ah Batteries
- A World’s first, the 54V XR FLEXVOLT Table Saw provides complete freedom of movement on a construction site
- Key features include a 610mm rip capacity, 65mm depth of cut, and outstanding runtime
- The product applications include fitting solid wood flooring, general sizing of panels, concrete form work, sizing timber for joinery, fitting out decks and much more
- On a single battery, it can saw up to 50 metres of 18mm OSB board
- The DEWALT XR FLEXVOLT is a convertible 18/54V battery and is completely backwards compatible with existing DEWALT 18v XR products, yet with the option to amplify its voltage to an unprecedented 54V to be used on bigger construction power tools
- Traditionally when compared with corded power tools even the most efficient cordless system provided a compromise between power, portability and runtime but now the game has changed - Cordless can now be as powerful as corded.
- World’s first convertible 18/54V battery, offering unprecedented levels of power.
- Provides the unique ability to power even heavy duty construction power tools
- XR FLEXVOLT tools combine the flexibility and convenience of cordless with all the power and performance of the corded equivalent
- Whatever your trade, XR FLEXVOLT will change the way you work
- 22kg weight and optimised footprint make this the most portable table saw in its class
- Steel roll cage protects saw against drops and jobsite knocks
- Rack and pinion fence system, front and rear fence lock and large clear scales combine to give an extremely accurate and easy to use saw
- Powerful 54V motor for high performance in all applications
- Fence system provides 610mm of rip capacity in a portable design for cutting large sheet material to size
- Cast table top design to ensure accuracy and precision
- Overload protection system ensures powerful
- 2 x XR Flexvolt 54V 6.0Ah batteries
- DCB118 fast charger
- Small soft carry bag
- 24 tooth series 30 saw blade
- Mitre fence
- 2 blade spanners
- Parallel fence
- Dust port reducer
- Push stick
Blade speed: 5800rpm Blade diameter: 210mm Blade bore: 30mm Bevel capacity: -3 - 48 deg Max ripping capacity right: 610mm Max ripping capacity left: 318mm Max. depth of cut at 90 deg: 65mm Max. depth of cut at 45 deg: 45mm Table size: 485 x 485mm Depth: 605mm Length: 605mm Height: 330mm Sound power: 100 dBA Sound power uncertainty: 3 Weight: 21.5kg Total Shipping Weight: 22kg
This product is large and/or heavy and as such, some destinations may incur an additional shipping surcharge. If this is the case you will be contacted before despatch to discuss this.
Free UK Shipping on all Orders over £100 Inc. VAT
All orders over £100 Including VAT are delivered free within the UK, excluding Highlands & Islands and Northern Ireland. When you place an order with our website the cost of delivery will be automatically calculated in your shopping basket. UK Mainland orders below £100 Inc. VAT are £4.98 Inc. VAT.
Products "with Free Shipping"
Some products which cost less than £100 Inc. VAT have free shipping, the same exclusions on destinations apply as above. If "with Free Shipping" products are in the same basket as products without Free Shipping, then the additional products do not receive Free Shipping, and the order is treated as above.
All deliveries must be signed for, and will therefore not be left unattended. Deliveries are usually made during normal working hours. If you need to make any special arrangements with us for your delivery please contact us with your order number immediately after placing your order. Deliveries must be checked immediately upon receipt. If any damage is evident, please either sign for the delivery as 'damaged', marking the Carrier's receipt accordingly, or do not accept the delivery. Any damage or missing items must be reported within 24 hours of receipt to the returns department, including photos of the damaged goods where appropriate.
Oversize & Heavy Products
Some heavier, bulkier, or hazardous items may also incur a shipping surcharge, we will inform you of the surcharge before we take payment for your order.
In stock orders that are placed before 3:00pm Monday to Friday are despatched that day for the following working day. Requesting delivery to an address different to the billling address may delay your order from being despatched the same day.
EU & Rest of World
To calculate the cost of shipping an order to you, please put your items in the shopping basket, and then request a shipping quote. The price quoted will be for a single carton of up to 30Kg. If the weight/volume of your order exceeds this, we will contact you before shipping to confirm costs.
If your country is within the EU and you are VAT registered, please enter your VAT number to get VAT removed. The number provided will be validated against VIES, if the number is invalid VAT will still be collected.