DeWalt DT99566-QZ XR Extreme Runtime Table Saw Blade 210mm x 30mm x 36T
- Dewalt DT99566 XR Extreme Runtime Table Saw Blade 210mm x 30mm x 36T
- This XR Extreme Runtime Table Saw Blade can deliver up to 31 metres of cut when used with the 54v FLEXVOLT Table Saw in comparison to 19 metres when used with standard XR 18V Power Tools
- The DT99566 is best suited to tough, heavy duty applications The blades 36 tooth configuration provides a course / rough cut, coupled with efficient debris removal to the professional user
- Ideal for general ripping tasks, this saw blade has been specially engineered to meet the DeWalt Extreme Runtime benchmark with twice the working lifespan and performance
- 30mm bore to suit a variety of table saws
- Twice as durable as similar standard accessories
- Extreme runtime design Perfect for general ripping tasks
- Fine grade carbide tips
- Ultra thin kerf ATB+R tooth configuration
- Optimised hook angle for low cutting force
- Body slots for low vibration
- Optimised face shear for fast cutting
Blade Diameter: 210 mm Bore Diameter: 30 mm Number of Teeth: 36 Tooth Shape: WZ / FZ Section Width: 1.8 mm Material: HW Hook Angle: 25°
Free UK Shipping on all Orders over £100 Inc. VAT
All orders over £100 Including VAT are delivered free within the UK, excluding Highlands & Islands and Northern Ireland. When you place an order with our website the cost of delivery will be automatically calculated in your shopping basket. UK Mainland orders below £100 Inc. VAT are £6.90 Inc. VAT.
Products "with Free Shipping"
Some products which cost less than £100 Inc. VAT have free shipping, the same exclusions on destinations apply as above. If "with Free Shipping" products are in the same basket as products without Free Shipping, then the additional products do not receive Free Shipping, and the order is treated as above.
All deliveries must be signed for, and will therefore not be left unattended. Deliveries are usually made during normal working hours. If you need to make any special arrangements with us for your delivery please contact us with your order number immediately after placing your order. Deliveries must be checked immediately upon receipt. If any damage is evident, please either sign for the delivery as 'damaged', marking the Carrier's receipt accordingly, or do not accept the delivery. Any damage or missing items must be reported within 24 hours of receipt to the returns department, including photos of the damaged goods where appropriate.
Oversize & Heavy Products
Some heavier, bulkier, or hazardous items may also incur a shipping surcharge, we will inform you of the surcharge before we take payment for your order.
In stock orders that are placed before 3:00pm Monday to Friday are despatched that day for the following working day. Requesting delivery to an address different to the billling address may delay your order from being despatched the same day.
EU & Rest of World
To calculate the cost of shipping an order to you, please put your items in the shopping basket, and then request a shipping quote. The price quoted will be for a single carton of up to 30Kg. If the weight/volume of your order exceeds this, we will contact you before shipping to confirm costs.
If your country is within the EU and you are VAT registered, please enter your VAT number to get VAT removed. The number provided will be validated against VIES, if the number is invalid VAT will still be collected.