The DeWalt DCH333NT-XJ is supplied Body Only (without batteries or charger)
Dewalt DCH333NT 54V XR FLEXVOLT SDS Rotary Hammer 3-Mode in TSTAK Box (Body Only)
- This 3-mode dedicated hammer from Dewalt is part of the Flexvolt range of cordless power tools from Dewalt sporting 54 volts of power from the batteries (not included)
- The DCH333 is a lightweight workhorse which will perform admirably even when compared to corded tools
- Category-leading high speed drilling performance at more than 66 holes (18mm Ø x 80mm) per charge
- Rotation stop mode for light chiselling in plaster, tiles and render and impact stop mode for rotary only drilling in wood and metal
- Brushless motor with high capacity XR FLEXVOLT 9.0Ah 18V/54V Lithium-ion battery (not included) platform for extreme runtime and reduced maintenance
- Perform & Protect: best-in-class vibration at 8.5m/s², minimising user fatigue
- Bright white LED with delay feature improves visibility
- deal for drilling anchors and fixing holes into concrete, brick and masonry from 4mm to 30mm
- Compact, lightweight and ergonomic design for improved comfort and support during extended operating periods
- Batteries or charger are NOT included
- T-STAK Carry Case with foam inlay. and tote tray.
Impact energy (EPTA 05/2009): 3.5 J No Load Speed: 0-1000 rpm Blows per Minute: 0-4480 bpm Max. Drilling Capacity [Concrete]: 30 mm Max. Drilling Capacity [Wood]: 30 mm Max. Drilling Capacity [Metal]: 13 mm Weight: 3.7 kg Weight (incl. battery): 4,950 g Length: 400 mm Height: 250 mm Width: 95 mm Hand/Arm Vibration - Hammer drilling into concrete: 7.5 m/s² Uncertainty K 1 (Vibration): 1.5 m/s² Hand/Arm Vibration - Chiselling: 8.5 m/s² Uncertainty K 2 (Vibration): 1.5 m/s² Hand/Arm Vibration - Drilling into metal: <2.5 m/s² Uncertainty K 3 (Vibration): 1.5 m/s² Hand/Arm Vibration - Screw driving without impact: <2.5 m/s² Uncertainty K 4 (Vibration): 1.5 m/s² Sound Pressure: 94 dB(A) Sound Pressure Uncertainty: 3 dB(A) Sound Power: 105 dB(A) Sound Power Uncertainty: 3 dB(A) Total Shipping Weight: 8kg
Free UK Shipping on all Orders over £100 Inc. VAT
All orders over £100 Including VAT are delivered free within the UK, excluding Highlands & Islands and Northern Ireland. When you place an order with our website the cost of delivery will be automatically calculated in your shopping basket. UK Mainland orders below £100 Inc. VAT are £6.90 Inc. VAT.
Products "with Free Shipping"
Some products which cost less than £100 Inc. VAT have free shipping, the same exclusions on destinations apply as above. If "with Free Shipping" products are in the same basket as products without Free Shipping, then the additional products do not receive Free Shipping, and the order is treated as above.
All deliveries must be signed for, and will therefore not be left unattended. Deliveries are usually made during normal working hours. If you need to make any special arrangements with us for your delivery please contact us with your order number immediately after placing your order. Deliveries must be checked immediately upon receipt. If any damage is evident, please either sign for the delivery as 'damaged', marking the Carrier's receipt accordingly, or do not accept the delivery. Any damage or missing items must be reported within 24 hours of receipt to the returns department, including photos of the damaged goods where appropriate.
Oversize & Heavy Products
Some heavier, bulkier, or hazardous items may also incur a shipping surcharge, we will inform you of the surcharge before we take payment for your order.
In stock orders that are placed before 3:00pm Monday to Friday are despatched that day for the following working day. Requesting delivery to an address different to the billling address may delay your order from being despatched the same day.
EU & Rest of World
To calculate the cost of shipping an order to you, please put your items in the shopping basket, and then request a shipping quote. The price quoted will be for a single carton of up to 30Kg. If the weight/volume of your order exceeds this, we will contact you before shipping to confirm costs.
If your country is within the EU and you are VAT registered, please enter your VAT number to get VAT removed. The number provided will be validated against VIES, if the number is invalid VAT will still be collected.