DeWalt DCF620P2K Collated Drywall Screwdriver 18V Cordless Brushless complete with DCF6201 collated screw magazine
- This Dewalt DCF620 collated drywall screwdriver comes with a collation mechanism attached and with the brushless motor will give approximately 700 screws per charge
- Also included is a single screw nose cone
- 18V XR Li-Ion BRUSHLESS Drywall Screwdriver for efficient fitting of drywall
- Powerful 4400rpm BRUSHLESS motor drives screws efficiently and effectively offering maximum runtime and a compact tool
- One of the lightest and most compact tools on the market - it ensures that you can work comfortably and get into small spaces
- Quick release collated screw magazine accepts most collated screws to allow the user to fit boards more quickly
- Easy collated screw magazine opening to allow for quick cleaning of drywall dust
- Tool free depth control and fine depth control for simple but effective setting
- Collated screw magazine rotates on tool without removal to allow the operate in corners with the minimum of fuss
- LED worklight offers valuable light when working in small spaces or areas with limited light
- 5.0Ah High Capacity battery pack coupled with the BRUSHLESS motor offers eXtreme Runtime and compatability with the rest of your 18V XR tools
- Trigger lock on lets you work without having to pull the trigger
- Ergonomically designed rubber grip gives you excellent user comfort whilst using the tool in either the "in-line" or "pistol-grip" hand position
- Also supplied with locking nose cone so that you can work with the same tool on sites where collated drywall screws are not supplied
- "Set and forget" feature remembers your fine depth adjustment setting when removing and replacing the nose cone
- Robust and durable design means that the tool is jobsite tough
- Angled belt hook can be positioned for left or right handed users and fixes tool strongly onto tool belt / pouch
- Supplied with TSTAK 2 kitbox to interconnect with all of the rest of your TSTAK storage system
- 2 x 18V 5.0Ah XR Li-Ion battery packs. Multi-voltage XR charger DCF6201. Collated screw magazine DT7205-QZ PR2. Collated screw bit Single Screw Nose cone DT7520-QZ. Magnetic bit extender with 25mm PR2 screw bit. TSTAK 2 Kitbox.
Max Torque: 5 - 30 Nm Power Output: 435 Watt No Load Speed: 0 - 4400 rpm Tool Holder (Hex): 6.35 mm Head Length: 335 mm Length: 380 mm Height: 233 mm Hand/Arm Vibration: <2.5 m/s2 Uncertainty K 1 (Vibration): 1.5 m/s² Sound Pressure: 77 dB(A) Sound Pressure Uncertainty: 3 dB(A) Sound Power: 88 dB(A) Sound Power Uncertainty: 3 dB(A) Weight: 1.88 kg Total Shipping Weight: 6kg
Free UK Shipping on all Orders over £100 Inc. VAT
All orders over £100 Including VAT are delivered free within the UK, excluding Highlands & Islands and Northern Ireland. When you place an order with our website the cost of delivery will be automatically calculated in your shopping basket. UK Mainland orders below £100 Inc. VAT are £6.90 Inc. VAT.
Products "with Free Shipping"
Some products which cost less than £100 Inc. VAT have free shipping, the same exclusions on destinations apply as above. If "with Free Shipping" products are in the same basket as products without Free Shipping, then the additional products do not receive Free Shipping, and the order is treated as above.
All deliveries must be signed for, and will therefore not be left unattended. Deliveries are usually made during normal working hours. If you need to make any special arrangements with us for your delivery please contact us with your order number immediately after placing your order. Deliveries must be checked immediately upon receipt. If any damage is evident, please either sign for the delivery as 'damaged', marking the Carrier's receipt accordingly, or do not accept the delivery. Any damage or missing items must be reported within 24 hours of receipt to the returns department, including photos of the damaged goods where appropriate.
Oversize & Heavy Products
Some heavier, bulkier, or hazardous items may also incur a shipping surcharge, we will inform you of the surcharge before we take payment for your order.
In stock orders that are placed before 3:00pm Monday to Friday are despatched that day for the following working day. Requesting delivery to an address different to the billling address may delay your order from being despatched the same day.
EU & Rest of World
To calculate the cost of shipping an order to you, please put your items in the shopping basket, and then request a shipping quote. The price quoted will be for a single carton of up to 30Kg. If the weight/volume of your order exceeds this, we will contact you before shipping to confirm costs.
If your country is within the EU and you are VAT registered, please enter your VAT number to get VAT removed. The number provided will be validated against VIES, if the number is invalid VAT will still be collected.