DEWALT‘s most powerful 18V XR Li-Ion Brushless XRP hammer drill driver featuring XR 5.0Ah Li-Ion battery technology
- NEW Automatic high speed hammer drill driver at 38,250 BPM increasing users masonry drilling speed of application
- NEW 3 Position LED torch, High/Medium/Low settings with High output 20min LED delay lighting up your work place
- Tough 3 speed all metal transmission for increased runtime and longer tool life
- Electronic Clutch with 11 position adjustable torque control for optimised precision when screw driving
- Includes a TSTAK Compatible Kitbox to organise your tools and accessory storage
- 13mm ratcheting keyless chuck with automatic spindle lock for fast bit changes
- Efficient intelligent trigger allowing total control over all applications
- Improved grip design providing greater application control and maximum comfort
- Li-Ion battery packs allows for superior insertion and removal with state of charge indicator
- Steel belt hook and magnetic bit holder ensure strong storage solutions Multi voltage charger for use with 18V, 14.4V and 10.8V XR Li-Ion battery packs
- Part of the intelligent XR Lithium Ion Series designed for efficiency and making applications faster
- 2 X 18 Volt 5.0Ah Li-Ion Batteries 1 x Multi-Voltage XR Charger 1 x Belt Hook 1 x Magnetic Bit Holder 1 x Multi Position Side Handle 1x T-Stak Carry Case
Battery chemistry XR Li-Ion
Voltage 18 V Battery
Capacity 5.0 Ah
Max Torque (Hard) 95 Nm Max Torque
(Soft) 66 Nm
Power Output 820 Watt
No Load Speed 0-450/1300/2000 rpm
Beats per Minute 0-8600/25500/38250 bpm
Chuck Capacity 1.5-13 mm
Free UK Shipping on all Orders over £100 Inc. VAT
All orders over £100 Including VAT are delivered free within the UK, excluding Highlands & Islands and Northern Ireland. When you place an order with our website the cost of delivery will be automatically calculated in your shopping basket. UK Mainland orders below £100 Inc. VAT are £6.90 Inc. VAT.
Products "with Free Shipping"
Some products which cost less than £100 Inc. VAT have free shipping, the same exclusions on destinations apply as above. If "with Free Shipping" products are in the same basket as products without Free Shipping, then the additional products do not receive Free Shipping, and the order is treated as above.
All deliveries must be signed for, and will therefore not be left unattended. Deliveries are usually made during normal working hours. If you need to make any special arrangements with us for your delivery please contact us with your order number immediately after placing your order. Deliveries must be checked immediately upon receipt. If any damage is evident, please either sign for the delivery as 'damaged', marking the Carrier's receipt accordingly, or do not accept the delivery. Any damage or missing items must be reported within 24 hours of receipt to the returns department, including photos of the damaged goods where appropriate.
Oversize & Heavy Products
Some heavier, bulkier, or hazardous items may also incur a shipping surcharge, we will inform you of the surcharge before we take payment for your order.
In stock orders that are placed before 3:00pm Monday to Friday are despatched that day for the following working day. Requesting delivery to an address different to the billling address may delay your order from being despatched the same day.
EU & Rest of World
To calculate the cost of shipping an order to you, please put your items in the shopping basket, and then request a shipping quote. The price quoted will be for a single carton of up to 30Kg. If the weight/volume of your order exceeds this, we will contact you before shipping to confirm costs.
If your country is within the EU and you are VAT registered, please enter your VAT number to get VAT removed. The number provided will be validated against VIES, if the number is invalid VAT will still be collected.