This multi-product is supplied as a Smart Straw Aerosol, which provides a clever dual action spray that delivers outstanding versatility and performance. With its permanently attached spray mechanism, it offers a quick, economical and simple one-handed action to flip up for precision spray, and then flip down to spray wide areas. And what's more, there are no lost straws!
WD-40 is an all purpose liquid for displacing moisture, corrosion control, lubrication, cleaning and penetration. It has the ability to penetrate the minute grain boundaries on all metals. Although not essentially a lubricant, WD-40 is regularly used to lubricate all light machinery and electrical equipment. WD-40 protects metal from rust and corrosion, penetrates stuck or jammed parts, displaces moisture, and lubricates just about anything. WD-40 is also great when it comes to cleaning grease, grime, and other marks from most surfaces.
WD-40 is a mixture of chemical concentrates suspended in a high grade petroleum distillate. It will not affect fabrics, rubbers or plastics. Its working temperature is between -100° F and +500° F.
Thoroughly recommended to clean, preserve and protect all tools.
The Five Basic Functions:
- CLEANS: WD-40 gets under dirt, marks and grease, making it easy to wipe them away. It also dissolves adhesives, allowing the easy removal of labels, tape, and stickers.
- PROTECTS: WD-40 protects metal surfaces with corrosion-resistant ingredients to shield against moisture and other corrosive elements.
- LUBRICATES: WD-40's lubricating ingredients are widely dispersed, and hold firmly to all moving parts.
- PENETRATES: WD-40 loosens rust-to-metal bonds and frees stuck, frozen or rusted metal parts.
- DISPLACES MOISTURE: Because WD-40 displaces moisture, it quickly dries out electrical systems to eliminate moisture-induced short circuits. (Remember to turn the power off before you spray).
Did You Know ?
Discover some unusual uses for WD-40 to keep your world running smoothly!
- Spray WD-40 onto a clean cloth and wipe to remove scuff marks off skirting boards.
- Rid shower screens of water marks and smears with a rub down with WD-40.
- Give piano keys a clean up with a squirt of WD-40 and a clean cloth.
- Slugs attacking your favourite plant? Spraying WD-40 on your plant pots will keep them at bay.
- Stop your ironing board squeaking with a squirt of WD-40 on moving hinges and parts.
- Tea stains on work tops or lino flooring are no match for WD-40: apply a squirt of oil to a clean cloth and wipe them away.
- Squirrels pinching your nuts? A squirt of WD-40 on your bird table stand will help stop them stealing food left out for feathered friends.
- WD-40 can be used to remove chewing gum from shoes and carpets.
- If your favourite 12in has a light scratch, a quick wipe with WD-40 will help stop your record skipping.
- Caught with a stuck-fast zip? A squirt of WD-40 will help get you out of a jam.
Free UK Shipping on all Orders over £100 Inc. VAT
All orders over £100 Including VAT are delivered free within the UK, excluding Highlands & Islands and Northern Ireland. When you place an order with our website the cost of delivery will be automatically calculated in your shopping basket. UK Mainland orders below £100 Inc. VAT are £9.96 Inc. VAT.
Products "with Free Shipping"
Some products which cost less than £100 Inc. VAT have free shipping, the same exclusions on destinations apply as above. If "with Free Shipping" products are in the same basket as products without Free Shipping, then the additional products do not receive Free Shipping, and the order is treated as above.
All deliveries must be signed for, and will therefore not be left unattended. Deliveries are usually made during normal working hours. If you need to make any special arrangements with us for your delivery please contact us with your order number immediately after placing your order. Deliveries must be checked immediately upon receipt. If any damage is evident, please either sign for the delivery as 'damaged', marking the Carrier's receipt accordingly, or do not accept the delivery. Any damage or missing items must be reported within 24 hours of receipt to the returns department, including photos of the damaged goods where appropriate.
Oversize & Heavy Products
Some heavier, bulkier, or hazardous items may also incur a shipping surcharge, we will inform you of the surcharge before we take payment for your order.
In stock orders that are placed before 3:00pm Monday to Friday are despatched that day for the following working day. Requesting delivery to an address different to the billling address may delay your order from being despatched the same day.
EU & Rest of World
To calculate the cost of shipping an order to you, please put your items in the shopping basket, and then request a shipping quote. The price quoted will be for a single carton of up to 30Kg. If the weight/volume of your order exceeds this, we will contact you before shipping to confirm costs.
If your country is within the EU and you are VAT registered, please enter your VAT number to get VAT removed. The number provided will be validated against VIES, if the number is invalid VAT will still be collected.