Protection class S3 SRC in accordance with EN ISO 20345:2011
Non-slip outsole, penetration-resistant steel midsole, oil and petrol resistant, water-resistant upper
Sturdy steel toe cap, stabilising heel cap, material-protecting scuffcap
Sturdy water-repellent leather upper
Uvex Quatro Pro – a "workhorse" for tough jobs
Sturdy, modern safety boots and safety shoes with extra-wide fit and sturdy, water-repellent upper for tough outside jobs, for example in the construction industry. The particularly soft midsole and solid PUR outsole guarantee excellent comfort. Uvex Quatro Pro safety shoes feature particularly deep non-slip tread, an injection-moulded scuffcap and support in the arch area.
- sturdy, modern S3 safety boot with extra-wide fit
- smooth-running, dirt-resistant lacing system
- suitable for orthopaedic adjustments and insoles from uvex medicare
- not for working with electrical live parts
- colour: black
- available in sizes: 11
- available in sizes: 38 to 50
- protection class S3 in accordance with EN ISO 20345:2011 with additional marking for excellent slip resistance (SRC)
- highly resistant, water-repellent leather upper with foamed scuffcap for additional protection of the material
- outdoor sole design provides a high level of stability with a heel brace, support in the arch area and a rough, non-slip and self-cleaning tread
- reliable protection for people and material: penetration-resistant steel midsole, steel toe cap and the stabilising uvex anti-twist heel cap to prevent ankle twisting
- ideal foot climate constantly maintained thanks to uvex climazone: breathable textile lining and comfortable climatic insole with a moisture transport system
- soft padding on collar and padded dust tongue
- anti-static uvex 3D hydroflex® foam insole for optimal shock absorption around heel and forefoot
Free UK Shipping on all Orders over £100 Inc. VAT
All orders over £100 Including VAT are delivered free within the UK, excluding Highlands & Islands and Northern Ireland. When you place an order with our website the cost of delivery will be automatically calculated in your shopping basket. UK Mainland orders below £100 Inc. VAT are £6.90 Inc. VAT.
Products "with Free Shipping"
Some products which cost less than £100 Inc. VAT have free shipping, the same exclusions on destinations apply as above. If "with Free Shipping" products are in the same basket as products without Free Shipping, then the additional products do not receive Free Shipping, and the order is treated as above.
All deliveries must be signed for, and will therefore not be left unattended. Deliveries are usually made during normal working hours. If you need to make any special arrangements with us for your delivery please contact us with your order number immediately after placing your order. Deliveries must be checked immediately upon receipt. If any damage is evident, please either sign for the delivery as 'damaged', marking the Carrier's receipt accordingly, or do not accept the delivery. Any damage or missing items must be reported within 24 hours of receipt to the returns department, including photos of the damaged goods where appropriate.
Oversize & Heavy Products
Some heavier, bulkier, or hazardous items may also incur a shipping surcharge, we will inform you of the surcharge before we take payment for your order.
In stock orders that are placed before 3:00pm Monday to Friday are despatched that day for the following working day. Requesting delivery to an address different to the billling address may delay your order from being despatched the same day.
EU & Rest of World
To calculate the cost of shipping an order to you, please put your items in the shopping basket, and then request a shipping quote. The price quoted will be for a single carton of up to 30Kg. If the weight/volume of your order exceeds this, we will contact you before shipping to confirm costs.
If your country is within the EU and you are VAT registered, please enter your VAT number to get VAT removed. The number provided will be validated against VIES, if the number is invalid VAT will still be collected.