The Milwaukee 4933459619 is supplied Body Only (without batteries or charger)
M18 FUEL™ 190 MM MITRE SAW BODY ONLY
- Milwaukee® designed and built brushless POWERSTATE™ motor for up to 2x longer motor life and up to 25% more power
- Steel detent plate with preset angles gives repeatable accurate cuts
- LED light to illuminate the work piece and cut line in low light conditions
- Flexible battery system: works with all Milwaukee® M18™ batteries REDLINK PLUS™ intelligence system delivers an advanced digital overload protection for tool and battery and uniquely enhances the tool performance under load
- REDLITHIUM-ION™ battery pack provides superior pack construction, electronics and fade-free performance to deliver more run time and more work over pack life
- 190 mm blade delivers accurate cut capacities
- Quick release bevel setting allows the simple setting of bevel angles to the left and right
- Large sliding fences gives maximum support to the material being cut providing stability and accuracy
- Up to 299 cuts in 38 mm 89 mm soft wood with a 5.0 Ah battery gives the ability to work a full day without recharging the battery
- Light weight and portable at only 12.7 kg
- Integrated carry handle allows easy transportation on and off the jobsite
Battery type Li-ion Bevel capacity left (°) 48 Bevel capacity right (°) 48 Blade diameter (mm) 190 Bore size (mm) 30 Max. cutting capacity 45° mitre/ 45° bevel (mm) 39.3 x 152.7 Max. cutting capacity 45° mitre/ 90° bevel (mm) 55.4 x 152.7 Max. cutting capacity 90° mitre 90° bevel [mm] 55.4 x 215.5 Max. cutting capacity 90° mitre/45° bevel (mm) 39.3 x 215.5 Max. cutting capacity at fence 0 mitre|0 bevel [mm] 90.9 x 21.8 Max. cutting capacity at fence L45 mitre|0 bevel [mm] 90.9 x 20.3 Max. cutting capacity at fence R45 mitre|0 bevel [mm] 90.9 x 17.8 Mitre capacity left (°) 48 Mitre capacity right (°) 48 No load speed (rpm) 5000 US Code 2733 Voltage (V) 18 Weight with battery pack (kg) 12.7
Free UK Shipping on all Orders over £100 Inc. VAT
All orders over £100 Including VAT are delivered free within the UK, excluding Highlands & Islands and Northern Ireland. When you place an order with our website the cost of delivery will be automatically calculated in your shopping basket. UK Mainland orders below £100 Inc. VAT are £9.96 Inc. VAT.
Products "with Free Shipping"
Some products which cost less than £100 Inc. VAT have free shipping, the same exclusions on destinations apply as above. If "with Free Shipping" products are in the same basket as products without Free Shipping, then the additional products do not receive Free Shipping, and the order is treated as above.
All deliveries must be signed for, and will therefore not be left unattended. Deliveries are usually made during normal working hours. If you need to make any special arrangements with us for your delivery please contact us with your order number immediately after placing your order. Deliveries must be checked immediately upon receipt. If any damage is evident, please either sign for the delivery as 'damaged', marking the Carrier's receipt accordingly, or do not accept the delivery. Any damage or missing items must be reported within 24 hours of receipt to the returns department, including photos of the damaged goods where appropriate.
Oversize & Heavy Products
Some heavier, bulkier, or hazardous items may also incur a shipping surcharge, we will inform you of the surcharge before we take payment for your order.
In stock orders that are placed before 3:00pm Monday to Friday are despatched that day for the following working day. Requesting delivery to an address different to the billling address may delay your order from being despatched the same day.
EU & Rest of World
To calculate the cost of shipping an order to you, please put your items in the shopping basket, and then request a shipping quote. The price quoted will be for a single carton of up to 30Kg. If the weight/volume of your order exceeds this, we will contact you before shipping to confirm costs.
If your country is within the EU and you are VAT registered, please enter your VAT number to get VAT removed. The number provided will be validated against VIES, if the number is invalid VAT will still be collected.