The Milwaukee 4933451391 is supplied Body Only (without batteries or charger)
M18™ TOP HANDLE JIGSAW BODY ONLY
- Milwaukee® high performance motor delivers 2800 spm for fast cutting
- Flexible battery system: works with all Milwaukee® M18™ batteries
- REDLINK™ overload protection electronics in tool and battery pack deliver best in class system durability
- Milwaukee® patented FIXTEC blade clamp for fast and easy blade change
- Keyless bevel facility on the base plate allows for adjustment between 0 - 45°
- Five stage pendulum action for increased cutting performance
- LED light to illuminate the work piece
- Dust blower keeps the cut line free of wood dust
- Detachable soft shoe avoids marks and scratches when cutting soft material
- s REDLITHIUM-ION™ battery pack provides superior pack construction, electronics and fade-free performance to deliver more run time and more work over pack life
Article Number. 4933451390 Battery pack capacity (Ah). 4.0 Battery type Li-ion. Charger supplied. 80 min Max. cutting capacity steel (mm). 10 Max. cutting capacity wood (mm). 135 No load stroke rate (spm.) 0 - 2800 Stroke length (mm). 25 Stroke rate (spm). 2700 Voltage (V). 18
Free UK Shipping on all Orders over £100 Inc. VAT
All orders over £100 Including VAT are delivered free within the UK, excluding Highlands & Islands and Northern Ireland. When you place an order with our website the cost of delivery will be automatically calculated in your shopping basket. UK Mainland orders below £100 Inc. VAT are £6.90 Inc. VAT.
Products "with Free Shipping"
Some products which cost less than £100 Inc. VAT have free shipping, the same exclusions on destinations apply as above. If "with Free Shipping" products are in the same basket as products without Free Shipping, then the additional products do not receive Free Shipping, and the order is treated as above.
All deliveries must be signed for, and will therefore not be left unattended. Deliveries are usually made during normal working hours. If you need to make any special arrangements with us for your delivery please contact us with your order number immediately after placing your order. Deliveries must be checked immediately upon receipt. If any damage is evident, please either sign for the delivery as 'damaged', marking the Carrier's receipt accordingly, or do not accept the delivery. Any damage or missing items must be reported within 24 hours of receipt to the returns department, including photos of the damaged goods where appropriate.
Oversize & Heavy Products
Some heavier, bulkier, or hazardous items may also incur a shipping surcharge, we will inform you of the surcharge before we take payment for your order.
In stock orders that are placed before 3:00pm Monday to Friday are despatched that day for the following working day. Requesting delivery to an address different to the billling address may delay your order from being despatched the same day.
EU & Rest of World
To calculate the cost of shipping an order to you, please put your items in the shopping basket, and then request a shipping quote. The price quoted will be for a single carton of up to 30Kg. If the weight/volume of your order exceeds this, we will contact you before shipping to confirm costs.
If your country is within the EU and you are VAT registered, please enter your VAT number to get VAT removed. The number provided will be validated against VIES, if the number is invalid VAT will still be collected.