The Milwaukee 4933446960 is supplied Body Only (without batteries or charger)
M12 FUEL™ SUB COMPACT HACKZALL™ BODY ONLY
- Milwaukee® designed and built brushless POWERSTATE™ motor for up to 6x longer motor life and up to 70% faster cutting in certain applications
- Flexible battery system: works with all Milwaukee® M12™ batteries
- REDLINK PLUS™ intelligence system delivers an advanced digital overload protection for tool and battery and uniquely enhances the tool performance under load
- REDLITHIUM-ION™ battery pack provides superior pack construction, electronics and fade-free performance to deliver more run time and more work over pack life
- Individual battery cell monitoring optimises tool run time and ensures long term pack durability
- Milwaukee® patented FIXTEC clamp for fast and easy keyless blade change
- Counter balance mechanism lowers vibration to 6.5 m/s² allowing the operator to work safely for longer periods of time reducing fatigue
- Sealed gearbox prevents water and debris entering the housing
- LED light illuminates the cutline in low light conditions
- Compact and light weight allows users to complete applications in restricted areas
Battery pack capacity: 6.0Ah Battery type: Li-ion No load stroke rate: 0 - 3000spm Sound power level: 93.9dB(A) Sound power level uncertainty: 3dB(A) Sound pressure level: 82.9dB(A) Sound pressure level uncertainty: 3dB(A) Stroke length: 15.9mm Vibration cutting: 5.7m/s² Vibration cutting boards: 5.7m/s² Vibration cutting boards uncertainty: 1.5m/s² Vibration cutting uncertainty: 1.5m/s² Vibration cutting wooden beam: 6.52m/s² Vibration cutting wooden beam uncertainty: 1.5 m/s² Voltage: 12V
Free UK Shipping on all Orders over £100 Inc. VAT
All orders over £100 Including VAT are delivered free within the UK, excluding Highlands & Islands and Northern Ireland. When you place an order with our website the cost of delivery will be automatically calculated in your shopping basket. UK Mainland orders below £100 Inc. VAT are £9.96 Inc. VAT.
Products "with Free Shipping"
Some products which cost less than £100 Inc. VAT have free shipping, the same exclusions on destinations apply as above. If "with Free Shipping" products are in the same basket as products without Free Shipping, then the additional products do not receive Free Shipping, and the order is treated as above.
All deliveries must be signed for, and will therefore not be left unattended. Deliveries are usually made during normal working hours. If you need to make any special arrangements with us for your delivery please contact us with your order number immediately after placing your order. Deliveries must be checked immediately upon receipt. If any damage is evident, please either sign for the delivery as 'damaged', marking the Carrier's receipt accordingly, or do not accept the delivery. Any damage or missing items must be reported within 24 hours of receipt to the returns department, including photos of the damaged goods where appropriate.
Oversize & Heavy Products
Some heavier, bulkier, or hazardous items may also incur a shipping surcharge, we will inform you of the surcharge before we take payment for your order.
In stock orders that are placed before 3:00pm Monday to Friday are despatched that day for the following working day. Requesting delivery to an address different to the billling address may delay your order from being despatched the same day.
EU & Rest of World
To calculate the cost of shipping an order to you, please put your items in the shopping basket, and then request a shipping quote. The price quoted will be for a single carton of up to 30Kg. If the weight/volume of your order exceeds this, we will contact you before shipping to confirm costs.
If your country is within the EU and you are VAT registered, please enter your VAT number to get VAT removed. The number provided will be validated against VIES, if the number is invalid VAT will still be collected.