M12™ SUB COMPACT CAULK GUN WITH 400 ML TUBE
- Up to 1780 N of force Flexible battery system: works with all Milwaukee® M12™ batteries
- REDLINK™ overload protection electronics in tool and battery pack deliver best in class system durability
- Optimised performance with all construction adhesives and cool temperatures
- Anti-drip feature prevents unwanted dripping when trigger is released
- Dial control with 6 speed settings allows for maximum bead control
- Large robust plunger design ensures constant flow, reduces blow back and expels all sealant from cartridge
- Individual battery cell monitoring optimises tool run time and ensures long term pack durability
- Fuel gauge displays remaining charge
- REDLITHIUM-ION™ battery pack provides superior pack construction, electronics and fade-free performance to deliver more run time and more work over pack life
Article Number 4933451225 Battery pack capacity (Ah) 2.0 Battery type Li-ion Charger supplied 40 min Max. pushing force (N) 1780 No. of batteries supplied 1 Speed settings 6 Supplied in Tool bag Vibration level [m|s²] <2.5 Vibration uncertainty [m|s²] 1.5 Voltage (V) 12 Weight with battery pack (kg) 1.9
Free UK Shipping on all Orders over £100 Inc. VAT
All orders over £100 Including VAT are delivered free within the UK, excluding Highlands & Islands and Northern Ireland. When you place an order with our website the cost of delivery will be automatically calculated in your shopping basket. UK Mainland orders below £100 Inc. VAT are £4.98 Inc. VAT.
Products "with Free Shipping"
Some products which cost less than £100 Inc. VAT have free shipping, the same exclusions on destinations apply as above. If "with Free Shipping" products are in the same basket as products without Free Shipping, then the additional products do not receive Free Shipping, and the order is treated as above.
All deliveries must be signed for, and will therefore not be left unattended. Deliveries are usually made during normal working hours. If you need to make any special arrangements with us for your delivery please contact us with your order number immediately after placing your order. Deliveries must be checked immediately upon receipt. If any damage is evident, please either sign for the delivery as 'damaged', marking the Carrier's receipt accordingly, or do not accept the delivery. Any damage or missing items must be reported within 24 hours of receipt to the returns department, including photos of the damaged goods where appropriate.
Oversize & Heavy Products
Some heavier, bulkier, or hazardous items may also incur a shipping surcharge, we will inform you of the surcharge before we take payment for your order.
In stock orders that are placed before 3:00pm Monday to Friday are despatched that day for the following working day. Requesting delivery to an address different to the billling address may delay your order from being despatched the same day.
EU & Rest of World
To calculate the cost of shipping an order to you, please put your items in the shopping basket, and then request a shipping quote. The price quoted will be for a single carton of up to 30Kg. If the weight/volume of your order exceeds this, we will contact you before shipping to confirm costs.
If your country is within the EU and you are VAT registered, please enter your VAT number to get VAT removed. The number provided will be validated against VIES, if the number is invalid VAT will still be collected.