2-SPEED DRY DIAMOND DRILL
- Metal gearbox for long service life.
- 2-speed gear box.
- Friction clutch in both gears, additional electronic safety clutch.
- Electronics: Softstart via accelerator-switch for precision-drilling and motor overload protection.
- High-spindle torque.
- Excellent soft percussion mechanism for maximum drilling performance.
- Long AVS handle reduces harmful vibrations and offers better control.
- New FIXTEC system for easy change of core bits.
- Power input: 1,500W. No-load speed: 0-1,500/0-3,000rpm.
- Drilling speed (full-load): 0-890/0-1,770rpm.
- Impacts: 24,000/48,000 Ipm
- Spindle diameter and thread: M18
- Chuck capacity: 3-16mm. Gear neck diameter: 57mm.
- Weight: 4.2 kg
- With this Milwaukee DD2160XE we supply 4mtr Long Cable, Anti-Vibration System Handle, 3-jaw Chuck & Key and Carrying Case. Image shows diamond core bit (not supplied).
Chuck capacity (mm) 162 Full load speed [rpm] 0 - 890 / 0 - 1770 Max. drilling masonry (mm) 162 Max. static stalling torque (Nm) 50 No load hammer stroke (rpm) 24,000 / 48,000 No load speed (rpm) 0 - 1500 / 0 - 3000 Power input (W) 1500 Supplied in Kitbox Vibration drilling (m/s²) 13 Vibration drilling uncertainty [m|s²] 3.6 Weight (kg) 4.2
Free UK Shipping on all Orders over £100 Inc. VAT
All orders over £100 Including VAT are delivered free within the UK, excluding Highlands & Islands and Northern Ireland. When you place an order with our website the cost of delivery will be automatically calculated in your shopping basket. UK Mainland orders below £100 Inc. VAT are £9.96 Inc. VAT.
Products "with Free Shipping"
Some products which cost less than £100 Inc. VAT have free shipping, the same exclusions on destinations apply as above. If "with Free Shipping" products are in the same basket as products without Free Shipping, then the additional products do not receive Free Shipping, and the order is treated as above.
All deliveries must be signed for, and will therefore not be left unattended. Deliveries are usually made during normal working hours. If you need to make any special arrangements with us for your delivery please contact us with your order number immediately after placing your order. Deliveries must be checked immediately upon receipt. If any damage is evident, please either sign for the delivery as 'damaged', marking the Carrier's receipt accordingly, or do not accept the delivery. Any damage or missing items must be reported within 24 hours of receipt to the returns department, including photos of the damaged goods where appropriate.
Oversize & Heavy Products
Some heavier, bulkier, or hazardous items may also incur a shipping surcharge, we will inform you of the surcharge before we take payment for your order.
In stock orders that are placed before 3:00pm Monday to Friday are despatched that day for the following working day. Requesting delivery to an address different to the billling address may delay your order from being despatched the same day.
EU & Rest of World
To calculate the cost of shipping an order to you, please put your items in the shopping basket, and then request a shipping quote. The price quoted will be for a single carton of up to 30Kg. If the weight/volume of your order exceeds this, we will contact you before shipping to confirm costs.
If your country is within the EU and you are VAT registered, please enter your VAT number to get VAT removed. The number provided will be validated against VIES, if the number is invalid VAT will still be collected.