Makita 'CXT' Compact Extreme Technology
Multi-contact slide batteries with high capacity cells.
- Makita's CXT range of 10.8V tools feature a new slide battery system as an addition to their current 10.8v tools featuring the cluster style batteries.
- The new 10.8V Lithium-Ion slide battery, similar to the market leading 18V Li-Ion battery used in the heavier tool range, has multi-contact terminals to ensure stable contact even under extreme work vibration conditions.
- The slide battery fits easily into the tools and new chargers and has the same high level of structural strength as well as having built-in protection to prevent overload or over discharging.
Small and versatile:
- Battery LED fuel gauge indicator
- Higher battery capacity
- Individual cell monitoring
- Protection circuitry
- Low temperature performance
The tools are supplied with 2.0Ah batteries with a 4.0Ah version available as an optional accessory purchase. These new slide batteries have protection overload circuitry, will operate down to -20°C and have a 4-stage LED fuel gauge indicator. Complete tools are delivered with the standard DC10WC charger whilst from the accessory range the DC10SA charger has a fan cooling system that cuts charging time to just 30 minutes for the 2.0Ah battery.
The new Makita 4.0Ah battery with a 60 minute fast charge time with a DC10SA charger or 130 minute standard charge time with a DC10WC charger.
The new Makita 2.0Ah battery with a 30 minute fast charge time with a DC10SA charger or 70 minute standard charge time with a DC10WC charger.