- The Fischer cavity metal anchor HM-S is a versatile cavity fixing with a metric screw for all panel building materials
- The fixing is set with the Fischer installation pliers HM-Z 1 in the pre-positioned installation
- The fixing is pulled in the cavity against the board building material with the pliers
- In this case, the expanding arms swing open and press onto the reverse side of the board
- Alternatively, assembly can be carried out either with a screwdriver or a cordless screwdriver
- The cavity metal anchor HM-S is suitable for fixing lights, towel rails, and curtain rails.
- The metal cavity fixing HM is suitable for pre-positioned installation
- The fixing should be selected based on the thickness of the board building material, to allow the very best expansion in the cavity
- During installation, the expanding arms swing open and press onto the reverse side of the board
- The HM can be installed using installation pliers.
- If using a battery operated screwdriver or screwdriver for installation, the pre-assembled screws must be removed first.
- When screwing in and expanding the fixing, the attachment, or a max. 6 mm plate, needs to be used as a turning stop.
Applications: Pictures Lighting Light shelves Towel rails Mirror cabinets Curtain rails Sub-structures Building materials: Gypsum plasterboard and gypsum fibreboards Cavity floor slabs Light building boards made of wood wool Chipboard Plywood boards Drill hole diameter d0 10 [mm] Panel thickness dp 20 - 34 [mm] Anchor length l 65 [mm] Min. drill hole depth h1 71 [mm] Amount 50 Unit(s)
Free UK Shipping on all Orders over £100 Inc. VAT
All orders over £100 Including VAT are delivered free within the UK, excluding Highlands & Islands and Northern Ireland. When you place an order with our website the cost of delivery will be automatically calculated in your shopping basket. UK Mainland orders below £100 Inc. VAT are £4.98 Inc. VAT.
Products "with Free Shipping"
Some products which cost less than £100 Inc. VAT have free shipping, the same exclusions on destinations apply as above. If "with Free Shipping" products are in the same basket as products without Free Shipping, then the additional products do not receive Free Shipping, and the order is treated as above.
All deliveries must be signed for, and will therefore not be left unattended. Deliveries are usually made during normal working hours. If you need to make any special arrangements with us for your delivery please contact us with your order number immediately after placing your order. Deliveries must be checked immediately upon receipt. If any damage is evident, please either sign for the delivery as 'damaged', marking the Carrier's receipt accordingly, or do not accept the delivery. Any damage or missing items must be reported within 24 hours of receipt to the returns department, including photos of the damaged goods where appropriate.
Oversize & Heavy Products
Some heavier, bulkier, or hazardous items may also incur a shipping surcharge, we will inform you of the surcharge before we take payment for your order.
In stock orders that are placed before 3:00pm Monday to Friday are despatched that day for the following working day. Requesting delivery to an address different to the billling address may delay your order from being despatched the same day.
EU & Rest of World
To calculate the cost of shipping an order to you, please put your items in the shopping basket, and then request a shipping quote. The price quoted will be for a single carton of up to 30Kg. If the weight/volume of your order exceeds this, we will contact you before shipping to confirm costs.
If your country is within the EU and you are VAT registered, please enter your VAT number to get VAT removed. The number provided will be validated against VIES, if the number is invalid VAT will still be collected.