Fischer 508765 Firestop Intumescent Graphite Mastic FiGM 310ml
- Universal fire stopping sealant which is suitable for metallic, non-metallic services and construction joints
- UFS 310 is a one-part water-based intumescent sealant which is used for sealing construction joints and service penetration in both vertical and horizontal applications
- Up to 4 hours of fire rating can be provided.
- It exhibits excellent slump characteristics, is easy to apply and cures to a flexible set
- It is suitable for internal applications and conditions where dynamic movement may occur.
- UFS 310 can be used for most application properties.
- Metallic services: steel and cast iron 20“ (500 mm) - copper 6“ (150 mm)
- Non metallic service: PVC 2“ (51 mm open) 3“ (75 mm closed)
- Insulated service: 20“ (500 mm)
- Construction joints: 4“ (100 mm)
- HVAC 100“ (2500 mm)
- Cable bunches 4“ (100 mm): busway 27“ (686)
- Water based
- Flexible set Contains mould growth inhibitor
- Freeze - thaw capabilities
- Accelerated age and humidity tested
- Low VOC
- Excellent acoustic properties
Approval Documents for Downloading
Safety Data Sheet
Building materials Concrete Masonry Steel Timber Chemical base Water-based elastomeric Density Approx. 1.31 g/cm3 Application temperature +5 °C to +40 °C Skin-forming time Approx. 20 - 30 min. Curing rate Approx. 4 mm in 72 hours* Storage temperature +2 °C to +49 °C Movement capability Up to 50 %** Intumescent activation From 190 °C to 593 °C Shelf life Up to 36 months (under recommended conditions) pH Value 6.5 to 7 Sound transmission class (dB) Tested in a UL 411 wall assembly to ASTM E90 62 dB Surface burning characteristics ASTM E 84 UL 723 Tunnel Test Flame spread - 5 Smoke index - 5 Colour Red
Free UK Shipping on all Orders over £100 Inc. VAT
All orders over £100 Including VAT are delivered free within the UK, excluding Highlands & Islands and Northern Ireland. When you place an order with our website the cost of delivery will be automatically calculated in your shopping basket. UK Mainland orders below £100 Inc. VAT are £6.90 Inc. VAT.
Products "with Free Shipping"
Some products which cost less than £100 Inc. VAT have free shipping, the same exclusions on destinations apply as above. If "with Free Shipping" products are in the same basket as products without Free Shipping, then the additional products do not receive Free Shipping, and the order is treated as above.
All deliveries must be signed for, and will therefore not be left unattended. Deliveries are usually made during normal working hours. If you need to make any special arrangements with us for your delivery please contact us with your order number immediately after placing your order. Deliveries must be checked immediately upon receipt. If any damage is evident, please either sign for the delivery as 'damaged', marking the Carrier's receipt accordingly, or do not accept the delivery. Any damage or missing items must be reported within 24 hours of receipt to the returns department, including photos of the damaged goods where appropriate.
Oversize & Heavy Products
Some heavier, bulkier, or hazardous items may also incur a shipping surcharge, we will inform you of the surcharge before we take payment for your order.
In stock orders that are placed before 3:00pm Monday to Friday are despatched that day for the following working day. Requesting delivery to an address different to the billling address may delay your order from being despatched the same day.
EU & Rest of World
To calculate the cost of shipping an order to you, please put your items in the shopping basket, and then request a shipping quote. The price quoted will be for a single carton of up to 30Kg. If the weight/volume of your order exceeds this, we will contact you before shipping to confirm costs.
If your country is within the EU and you are VAT registered, please enter your VAT number to get VAT removed. The number provided will be validated against VIES, if the number is invalid VAT will still be collected.