- Surface flush removal enables fixing point to be reused
- Conventional screws and threaded rods can be used
- This lowers costs and complexity
- Suitable for anchorage in cracked and non-cracked concrete in combination with various mortar cartridges or injection mortars.
- The fischer internal threaded anchor RG M I is a system component for use with the fischer resin capsules RSB and RM II and the fischer injection mortars FIS SB, FIS EM Plus, FIS V, FIS VL, and FIS GREEN for fixations in concrete
- The metric internal thread enables the use of conventional metric screws or threaded rods
- The internal threaded anchor is suitable for surface-flush removal, and the fixing point can be reused
- This means that the RG M I is particularly suited for detachable and temporary fixings both inside and outside
- The approvals of the various resin capsules and injection mortars must be observed
- The internal threaded anchor RG MI is suitable for use with resin capsules or injection mortars in concrete
- The internal threaded anchor RG MI allows for the surface-flush removal and reuse of the fixing point,It therefore offers great flexibility
- The metric internal thread allows for the use of standard metric screws or threaded rods, which enables ideal adaptation in line with the intended use.
- Please refer to the approvals of the resin capsules and injection mortar used
- Removable and temporary fixings Anchorings with resin capsules RSB and RM II (without approval)
- Anchorings with injection mortars FIS SB, FIS EM, FIS V, FIS VL, and FIS GREEN in concrete (without approval)
- Building materials ...Concrete, cracked and non-cracked
- For use in conjunction with resin capsules: The internal threaded anchor RG M I is set using a hammer drill and the accompanying setting tool in rotating and hitting motions
- During setting, the oblique edge of the internal threaded anchor destroys the capsule, and mixes and activates the mortar
- For use in conjunction with injection mortars: The RG M I is set manually by lightly rotating it until it reaches the drill hole base
- The mortar bonds the entire surface of the internal threaded anchor with the drill hole wall and seals the drill hole.
Drill hole diameter d0 10 [mm] Thread A M 5 Effect. anchorage depth hef 75 [mm] Max. bolt penetration lE,max 14 [mm] Amount 10 Unit(s)
Free UK Shipping on all Orders over £100 Inc. VAT
All orders over £100 Including VAT are delivered free within the UK, excluding Highlands & Islands and Northern Ireland. When you place an order with our website the cost of delivery will be automatically calculated in your shopping basket. UK Mainland orders below £100 Inc. VAT are £4.98 Inc. VAT.
Products "with Free Shipping"
Some products which cost less than £100 Inc. VAT have free shipping, the same exclusions on destinations apply as above. If "with Free Shipping" products are in the same basket as products without Free Shipping, then the additional products do not receive Free Shipping, and the order is treated as above.
All deliveries must be signed for, and will therefore not be left unattended. Deliveries are usually made during normal working hours. If you need to make any special arrangements with us for your delivery please contact us with your order number immediately after placing your order. Deliveries must be checked immediately upon receipt. If any damage is evident, please either sign for the delivery as 'damaged', marking the Carrier's receipt accordingly, or do not accept the delivery. Any damage or missing items must be reported within 24 hours of receipt to the returns department, including photos of the damaged goods where appropriate.
Oversize & Heavy Products
Some heavier, bulkier, or hazardous items may also incur a shipping surcharge, we will inform you of the surcharge before we take payment for your order.
In stock orders that are placed before 3:00pm Monday to Friday are despatched that day for the following working day. Requesting delivery to an address different to the billling address may delay your order from being despatched the same day.
EU & Rest of World
To calculate the cost of shipping an order to you, please put your items in the shopping basket, and then request a shipping quote. The price quoted will be for a single carton of up to 30Kg. If the weight/volume of your order exceeds this, we will contact you before shipping to confirm costs.
If your country is within the EU and you are VAT registered, please enter your VAT number to get VAT removed. The number provided will be validated against VIES, if the number is invalid VAT will still be collected.