DeWALT DWST83411-1 TSTAK 2.0 Mobile Box Bundle brings together 3 of the best TSTAK Boxes in this range
- The DWST83411-1 TSTAK Mobile Box consists of the DWST83344-1 TSTAK Shallow Organiser, DWST82968-1 Organiser Box and DWST83347-1 Mobile Storage Box with tough 175mm wheels
- DeWALT DWST83344-1 TSTAK Shallow Organiser Box gives the trade around 30kgs loading with an IP54 water-seal providing water and dust protection to power and hand tools in the box
- Features of this DWST83344-1 DeWALT TSTAK Organiser Box include heavy duty metal front latches, aluminium top handle plus long life metal pin side latches allowing TSTAK modules to be connected safely together
- This DeWALT TSTAK Box has a very useful top organiser compartment for easy access to fixings and small tools (not IP rated), padlock lockable and DeWALT Tracker ready with a fixing point built into the TSTAK Box allowing the tracker to be installed and tracked using DeWALT Tool Connect DeWALT DWST82968-1
- Watersealed Organiser Box small parts and accessories storage with a 7.8ltr volume contains 2 large cups, 6 medium cups and 2 long cups
- The DWST82968-1 DeWALT Organiser Box has a virtually indestructible transparent polycarbonate lid allowing the trade to easily see the contents
- Other features include heavy duty ergonomic handle for easy, safe carrying, anti-rust metal latches increase durability and product life plus side stacking latches allowing connectivity to other TSTAK boxes
- The DWST82968-1 Organiser has a IP54 water-seal rating protects contents from water and dust ingress keeping contents dry and safe
- DeWALT DWST83347-1 TSTAK Mobile Storage Box 50kgs load capacity comes with a half size internal tote tray allowing quick and easy access to hand and power tools.
- Features of the DWST83347-1 DeWALT TSTAK Mobile Storage Box includes 175mm durable wheels allowing heavy loads to be moved and transported across job sites.
- Heavy duty metal front latches increase strength and overall durability, metal-pin side latches allowing TSTAK modular boxes to be connected quickly plus IP54 water-seal providing water and dust protection to tools and fixings
- This TSTAK Box has a telescopic handle allowing easy safe transportation of tools plus the handle conveniently slides back into the toolbox body for safe storage
- DeWALT Tracker ready with a fixing point built into the TSTAK box allowing a DeWALT Tracker to be installed for box tracking via DeWALT Tool Connect
- Size l x h x d x w 515mm x 710mm x 335mm x 515mm
SPECIFICATION OF DEWALT DWST83344-1 TSTAK ORGANISER BOX Shallow box with top organiser compartment Heavy duty metal front latches Metal pin side latches Lockable via padlock Organiser top compartment DeWALT tracker ready IP54 water-seal Long aluminium top carry handle 30kgs load capacity Size l x h w x d 440mm x 185mm x 440mm x 330mm All DeWALT Storage from Power Tools UK comes with full industrial warranty SPECIFICATION OF DEWALT DWST82968-1 WATERSEALED ORGANISER BOX 7.8ltr volume capacity Polycarbonate lid virtually indestructible 10 removable cups x2 large cups, x6 medium cups and x2 long cups Side stacking latches Heavy duty ergonomic handle Optimised space IP54 approved for dust and water resistance Anti-rust metal latches Size h x w x d 120mm x 335mm x 440mm
Free UK Shipping on all Orders over £100 Inc. VAT
All orders over £100 Including VAT are delivered free within the UK, excluding Highlands & Islands and Northern Ireland. When you place an order with our website the cost of delivery will be automatically calculated in your shopping basket. UK Mainland orders below £100 Inc. VAT are £6.90 Inc. VAT.
Products "with Free Shipping"
Some products which cost less than £100 Inc. VAT have free shipping, the same exclusions on destinations apply as above. If "with Free Shipping" products are in the same basket as products without Free Shipping, then the additional products do not receive Free Shipping, and the order is treated as above.
All deliveries must be signed for, and will therefore not be left unattended. Deliveries are usually made during normal working hours. If you need to make any special arrangements with us for your delivery please contact us with your order number immediately after placing your order. Deliveries must be checked immediately upon receipt. If any damage is evident, please either sign for the delivery as 'damaged', marking the Carrier's receipt accordingly, or do not accept the delivery. Any damage or missing items must be reported within 24 hours of receipt to the returns department, including photos of the damaged goods where appropriate.
Oversize & Heavy Products
Some heavier, bulkier, or hazardous items may also incur a shipping surcharge, we will inform you of the surcharge before we take payment for your order.
In stock orders that are placed before 3:00pm Monday to Friday are despatched that day for the following working day. Requesting delivery to an address different to the billling address may delay your order from being despatched the same day.
EU & Rest of World
To calculate the cost of shipping an order to you, please put your items in the shopping basket, and then request a shipping quote. The price quoted will be for a single carton of up to 30Kg. If the weight/volume of your order exceeds this, we will contact you before shipping to confirm costs.
If your country is within the EU and you are VAT registered, please enter your VAT number to get VAT removed. The number provided will be validated against VIES, if the number is invalid VAT will still be collected.