DeWalt DW872 2200w TCT Metal Chopsaw
- High power 2200 Watt motor with electronic soft start for metal cutting.
- 25.4 mm arbor fitment takes a variety of metal saw blades.
- Large tool-free pivoting fence for parallel and mitre cuts up to 45°.
- Robust cool-running 355 mm, 70 tooth tungsten carbide tipped blade.
- Burr-free cuts at constant cutting depth throughout the life of the blade.
- Quick-retracting guard for increased visibility.
- Ergonomically designed horizontal handle for greater comfort.
- Vertical clamping system for greater safety.
- Extra wide steel base for larger working area and increased stability.
- Easy-handling transport lock-mode.
- Metal carbide blade
- Hex key and Auxiliary clamp.
- No Load Speed:
1300 rpm, Wheel Diameter: 355 mm
- Max. Cutting Capacity at 90° [Square Profile]:
- Max. Cutting Capacity at 90° [Rectangular Profile]:
- Max. Cutting Capacity at 90° [L-Shape Profile]:
- Max. Cutting Capacity at 90° [Rounded Profile]:
- Max. Cutting Capacity at 45° [Square Profile]:
- Max. Cutting Capacity at 45° [Rectangular Profile]:
- Max. Cutting Capacity at 45° [L-Shape Profile]:
- Max. Cutting Capacity at 45° [Rounded Profile]:
Free UK Shipping on all Orders over £100 Inc. VAT
All orders over £100 Including VAT are delivered free within the UK, excluding Highlands & Islands and Northern Ireland. When you place an order with our website the cost of delivery will be automatically calculated in your shopping basket. UK Mainland orders below £100 Inc. VAT are £5.99 Inc. VAT.
Products "with Free Shipping"
Some products which cost less than £100 Inc. VAT have free shipping, the same exclusions on destinations apply as above. If "with Free Shipping" products are in the same basket as products without Free Shipping, then the additional products do not receive Free Shipping, and the order is treated as above.
All deliveries must be signed for, and will therefore not be left unattended. Deliveries are usually made during normal working hours. If you need to make any special arrangements with us for your delivery please contact us with your order number immediately after placing your order. Deliveries must be checked immediately upon receipt. If any damage is evident, please either sign for the delivery as 'damaged', marking the Carrier's receipt accordingly, or do not accept the delivery. Any damage or missing items must be reported within 24 hours of receipt to the returns department, including photos of the damaged goods where appropriate.
Oversize & Heavy Products
Some heavier, bulkier, or hazardous items may also incur a shipping surcharge, we will inform you of the surcharge before we take payment for your order.
In stock orders that are placed before 3:00pm Monday to Friday are despatched that day for the following working day. Requesting delivery to an address different to the billling address may delay your order from being despatched the same day.
EU & Rest of World
To calculate the cost of shipping an order to you, please put your items in the shopping basket, and then request a shipping quote. The price quoted will be for a single carton of up to 30Kg. If the weight/volume of your order exceeds this, we will contact you before shipping to confirm costs.
If your country is within the EU and you are VAT registered, please enter your VAT number to get VAT removed. The number provided will be validated against VIES, if the number is invalid VAT will still be collected.