Dewalt DT70518T-QZ Extreme impact Torsion Bit Set Inc Pivot Bit Holder
- CNC precisely machined bit with a torsion zone to absorb peaks in torque
- Allows optimum bit flex for maximum life in Impact/High Torque applications
- Longer life, faster, more accurate screw driving thanks to a specially designed bit tip which optimises the fit into the fastener
- Eliminates wobble and stripped screws
- Preferred by professional users for maximum hold, tight access and no run out
- Bit tip holder innovation combines the 10 times magnetic screw lock system with easy to use, versatile products including an Aluminium Screw Lock Sleeve for use with 50mm+ torsion bits, an 85mm bit tip holder with removable sleeve for use with 25mm bits, and a compact rapid load for use with 25mm+ bits
- Excellent hold, reach, stability and accessibility in all screw driving applications even the most awkward to reach
- No run out. Excellent access in tight, difficult to reach applications
- CONTENTS 2x 1/4" Hex 25mm PH2 Driver Bits 2x 1/4" Hex 25mm PZ2 Driver Bits 2x 1/4" Hex 25mm PZ3 Driver Bits 1x 1/4" Hex 25mm SL6 Driver Bit 1x 1/4" Hex 25mm T15 Driver Bit 1x 1/4" Hex 25mm T30 Driver Bit 1x Pivoting Angle Magnetic Bit Holder 1x Bit Holding Strip
CONTENTS 2x 1/4" Hex 25mm PH2 Driver Bits 2x 1/4" Hex 25mm PZ2 Driver Bits 2x 1/4" Hex 25mm PZ3 Driver Bits 1x 1/4" Hex 25mm SL6 Driver Bit 1x 1/4" Hex 25mm T15 Driver Bit 1x 1/4" Hex 25mm T30 Driver Bit 1x Pivoting Angle Magnetic Bit Holder 1x Bit Holding Strip
Free UK Shipping on all Orders over £100 Inc. VAT
All orders over £100 Including VAT are delivered free within the UK, excluding Highlands & Islands and Northern Ireland. When you place an order with our website the cost of delivery will be automatically calculated in your shopping basket. UK Mainland orders below £100 Inc. VAT are £5.99 Inc. VAT.
Products "with Free Shipping"
Some products which cost less than £100 Inc. VAT have free shipping, the same exclusions on destinations apply as above. If "with Free Shipping" products are in the same basket as products without Free Shipping, then the additional products do not receive Free Shipping, and the order is treated as above.
All deliveries must be signed for, and will therefore not be left unattended. Deliveries are usually made during normal working hours. If you need to make any special arrangements with us for your delivery please contact us with your order number immediately after placing your order. Deliveries must be checked immediately upon receipt. If any damage is evident, please either sign for the delivery as 'damaged', marking the Carrier's receipt accordingly, or do not accept the delivery. Any damage or missing items must be reported within 24 hours of receipt to the returns department, including photos of the damaged goods where appropriate.
Oversize & Heavy Products
Some heavier, bulkier, or hazardous items may also incur a shipping surcharge, we will inform you of the surcharge before we take payment for your order.
In stock orders that are placed before 3:00pm Monday to Friday are despatched that day for the following working day. Requesting delivery to an address different to the billling address may delay your order from being despatched the same day.
EU & Rest of World
To calculate the cost of shipping an order to you, please put your items in the shopping basket, and then request a shipping quote. The price quoted will be for a single carton of up to 30Kg. If the weight/volume of your order exceeds this, we will contact you before shipping to confirm costs.
If your country is within the EU and you are VAT registered, please enter your VAT number to get VAT removed. The number provided will be validated against VIES, if the number is invalid VAT will still be collected.