The DeWalt DCV584L-GB is supplied Body Only (without batteries or charger)
Dewalt DCV584L 14.4/18V/Flexvolt 54V Cordless/Corded XR Wet/Dry Vacuum (Body Only)
- The Dewalt DCV584L is a high quality L-Class vacuum is compatible with 14.4V and 18V XR Li-ion, as well as 54V FlexVolt battery packs
- Also from the mains making it perfect for both workshop or site use
- Ideal for wet or dry applications it boasts a HEPA filter which collects dust as fine as 3 microns
- Cordless/corded XR wet and dry vacuum that can be powered by 14.4v/18v as well as 54V FlexVolt li-ion XR batteries or by 240 volt mains supply, this design makes it ideal for either onsite or workshop use
- This extremely robust and versatile machine benefits from having a highly efficient washable/replaceable HEPA filter that traps 99.97% of dust as fine as 0.3 Microns Its on-board hose
- Cord and integrated accessory storage makes the DCV584L easy to transport and convenient for storage
- Wet and dry capabilities without having to change the filter
- Very compact and easy to transport
- Also can be used as a blower
- High capacity 7.5 litre tank
- One hand switch and carry for increased versatility and ease of use
- COMES WITH: HEPA filter Crevice tool Wide nozzle Mains power cable PLEASE NOTE - batteries or charger are NOT included
Air flow: 15.9L/Sec Motor: 300 Watt Tank volume: 7.5ltr Hose length: 2mtr Hose size: 32mm Size L x W x H: 390mm x 225mm x 360mm Weight: 4.8Kg Total Shipping Weight: 5.5kg
Free UK Shipping on all Orders over £100 Inc. VAT
All orders over £100 Including VAT are delivered free within the UK, excluding Highlands & Islands and Northern Ireland. When you place an order with our website the cost of delivery will be automatically calculated in your shopping basket. UK Mainland orders below £100 Inc. VAT are £4.98 Inc. VAT.
Products "with Free Shipping"
Some products which cost less than £100 Inc. VAT have free shipping, the same exclusions on destinations apply as above. If "with Free Shipping" products are in the same basket as products without Free Shipping, then the additional products do not receive Free Shipping, and the order is treated as above.
All deliveries must be signed for, and will therefore not be left unattended. Deliveries are usually made during normal working hours. If you need to make any special arrangements with us for your delivery please contact us with your order number immediately after placing your order. Deliveries must be checked immediately upon receipt. If any damage is evident, please either sign for the delivery as 'damaged', marking the Carrier's receipt accordingly, or do not accept the delivery. Any damage or missing items must be reported within 24 hours of receipt to the returns department, including photos of the damaged goods where appropriate.
Oversize & Heavy Products
Some heavier, bulkier, or hazardous items may also incur a shipping surcharge, we will inform you of the surcharge before we take payment for your order.
In stock orders that are placed before 3:00pm Monday to Friday are despatched that day for the following working day. Requesting delivery to an address different to the billling address may delay your order from being despatched the same day.
EU & Rest of World
To calculate the cost of shipping an order to you, please put your items in the shopping basket, and then request a shipping quote. The price quoted will be for a single carton of up to 30Kg. If the weight/volume of your order exceeds this, we will contact you before shipping to confirm costs.
If your country is within the EU and you are VAT registered, please enter your VAT number to get VAT removed. The number provided will be validated against VIES, if the number is invalid VAT will still be collected.