DeWalt DCS577T2-GB 54V FlexVolt XR High Torque Circular Saw
- The DEWALT DCS577 FlexVolt XR High Torque Circular Saw is part of the XR FlexVolt platform offering unrivalled runtime and performance
- Heavy-duty construction applications can be completed without the need for mains power. Its high torque brushless motor delivers up to 5,800rpm of power, perfect for first fix applications
- The diamond bore drive system transmits the generated high torque more effectively, delivering superior performance and faster cuts
- The gearbox and blade guard are made from robust aluminium for greater durability
- This circular saw incorporates an easy-to-use tool free depth adjustment, 65mm at 90°/ 50mm at 45°, that allows for quick adjustments saving time and ease
- Fitted with an over moulded rear handle for improved comfort and grip whilst cutting longer materials
- Its also Airlock compatible dust extraction system for safer cleaner environment.
- Tool connect ready for jobsite connectivity of inventory management (Tag Not Included)
- Over-moulded rear handle
- Brushless motor
- Tool free quick depth adjust
- Airlock compatible dust extraction
- Aluminium guard & gearbox
- Unique 190mm diamond bore blade & drive
- Rafter hook
- Left hand blade
- Tool connect ready
- Tool free quick adjust bevel with embossed Scale and auto detents
- 1 X DCB118 Charger 2 x Flexvolt 6.0Ah Batteries 1 x blade 1 x Canvas Carry Bag
No Load Speed: 5,800/min Max. Cutting Depth: 65mm @ 90º, 50mm @ 45° Blade: 190 x 30mm Bore
Free UK Shipping on all Orders over £100 Inc. VAT
All orders over £100 Including VAT are delivered free within the UK, excluding Highlands & Islands and Northern Ireland. When you place an order with our website the cost of delivery will be automatically calculated in your shopping basket. UK Mainland orders below £100 Inc. VAT are £4.98 Inc. VAT.
Products "with Free Shipping"
Some products which cost less than £100 Inc. VAT have free shipping, the same exclusions on destinations apply as above. If "with Free Shipping" products are in the same basket as products without Free Shipping, then the additional products do not receive Free Shipping, and the order is treated as above.
All deliveries must be signed for, and will therefore not be left unattended. Deliveries are usually made during normal working hours. If you need to make any special arrangements with us for your delivery please contact us with your order number immediately after placing your order. Deliveries must be checked immediately upon receipt. If any damage is evident, please either sign for the delivery as 'damaged', marking the Carrier's receipt accordingly, or do not accept the delivery. Any damage or missing items must be reported within 24 hours of receipt to the returns department, including photos of the damaged goods where appropriate.
Oversize & Heavy Products
Some heavier, bulkier, or hazardous items may also incur a shipping surcharge, we will inform you of the surcharge before we take payment for your order.
In stock orders that are placed before 3:00pm Monday to Friday are despatched that day for the following working day. Requesting delivery to an address different to the billling address may delay your order from being despatched the same day.
EU & Rest of World
To calculate the cost of shipping an order to you, please put your items in the shopping basket, and then request a shipping quote. The price quoted will be for a single carton of up to 30Kg. If the weight/volume of your order exceeds this, we will contact you before shipping to confirm costs.
If your country is within the EU and you are VAT registered, please enter your VAT number to get VAT removed. The number provided will be validated against VIES, if the number is invalid VAT will still be collected.