The DeWalt DCR029-GB is supplied Body Only (without batteries or charger)
Dewalt DCR029-GB XR Flexvolt Body Only 18v/54v Radio Charger with DAB & Bluetooth
- Bluetooth streaming audio provides flexible connectivity for favourite songs, podcasts and audiobooks for tailored entertainment whilst creating a safer jobsite DAB(+)/FM radio for digital and analogue gives wider choice of entertainment, clarity and range of reception
- Jobsite Tough, rugged build and roll cage to protect against jobsite falls and knocks for durability and enhanced lifetime
- USB outlet for AC/DC charging of portable devices provides power, enhancing jobsite safety
- 3A XR charger with charge indicator LED light
- AVRCP (Audio/Video Remote Control Profile) allows you to control audio stream from the radio without having to get out phone or remove gloves
- Accepts 54V XR FLEXVOLT and 18V XR Li-Ion batteries
- Two AC (3-pin plug) power outlets on the side of the device offer more versatility for jobsite power
- Oversize Tech Box provides device protection and storage 3.5mm auxiliary port allows for connection to portable audio devices
- 2.1A USB port in Tech Box for device charging on mains and battery Injection-moulded roll cage for maximum durability
- Twin sets of woofers and tweeters with ported bass for high fidelity audio
- 2m power cord with wrap-around cord storage
Specification Power SupplyMains or Battey BatteriesNo Batteries Number of Batteries0 Voltage18V Batteries (240V Mains) Battery TypeLithium-ion Battery CompatibilityDewalt 18v Li-ion Dewalt XR/FlexVolt 18v/54v Li-ion Radio-DABYes Charge Batteries?Yes Bluetooth EnabledYes Aux InputYes USB Port(s)Yes
Free UK Shipping on all Orders over £100 Inc. VAT
All orders over £100 Including VAT are delivered free within the UK, excluding Highlands & Islands and Northern Ireland. When you place an order with our website the cost of delivery will be automatically calculated in your shopping basket. UK Mainland orders below £100 Inc. VAT are £6.90 Inc. VAT.
Products "with Free Shipping"
Some products which cost less than £100 Inc. VAT have free shipping, the same exclusions on destinations apply as above. If "with Free Shipping" products are in the same basket as products without Free Shipping, then the additional products do not receive Free Shipping, and the order is treated as above.
All deliveries must be signed for, and will therefore not be left unattended. Deliveries are usually made during normal working hours. If you need to make any special arrangements with us for your delivery please contact us with your order number immediately after placing your order. Deliveries must be checked immediately upon receipt. If any damage is evident, please either sign for the delivery as 'damaged', marking the Carrier's receipt accordingly, or do not accept the delivery. Any damage or missing items must be reported within 24 hours of receipt to the returns department, including photos of the damaged goods where appropriate.
Oversize & Heavy Products
Some heavier, bulkier, or hazardous items may also incur a shipping surcharge, we will inform you of the surcharge before we take payment for your order.
In stock orders that are placed before 3:00pm Monday to Friday are despatched that day for the following working day. Requesting delivery to an address different to the billling address may delay your order from being despatched the same day.
EU & Rest of World
To calculate the cost of shipping an order to you, please put your items in the shopping basket, and then request a shipping quote. The price quoted will be for a single carton of up to 30Kg. If the weight/volume of your order exceeds this, we will contact you before shipping to confirm costs.
If your country is within the EU and you are VAT registered, please enter your VAT number to get VAT removed. The number provided will be validated against VIES, if the number is invalid VAT will still be collected.