Dewalt DCN681D2 18V Cordless XR Brushless 18Ga Narrow Crown Stapler 2 x 2.0Ah Batteries
- The Dewalt DCN681 Cordless Nailer is an 18 Volt machine which requires no gas to operate
- The Magazine holds 110 x 1.25mm diameter nails in lengths between 12 - 38mm
- Sold with 2 x 2.0Ah XR Batteries, Multi-voltage XR charger and Heavy Duty Kitbox
- Latest generation 18V XR Li-Ion Brushless 18Ga narrow crown stapler offers the cutting edge in nailing technology
- BRUSHLESS motor offers runtime that cannot be beaten in a compact package
- Compact, lightweight and ergonomic design makes the tool easy and comfortable to use but durable enough for worksite environment
- Mechanical rather than gas operation offers low running costs and consistent performance at low temperatures
- Sequential mode allows for precision placement and the bump operating mode provides the user with production speed of up to 4 nails per second
- Depth of drive can be easily adjusted using the thumb wheel depth adjuster
- 2.0Ah XR battery packs offer compatability with all of your other 18V XR DEWALT Power Tools
- 2 X 2.0Ah XR Li-Ion batteries with state of charge indicator Multi-voltage XR charger. Heavy Duty Kitbox
Battery chemistry: Li-Ion Voltage: 18 V Battery Capacity: 2.0 Ah Nail Diameter: 1.25 (18Ga) mm Magazine angle: 0 ° Magazine loading: Rear Nail Length: 12 - 38 mm Magazine capacity: 110 Nails Weight: 3kg Total Shipping Weight: 7kg
Free UK Shipping on all Orders over £100 Inc. VAT
All orders over £100 Including VAT are delivered free within the UK, excluding Highlands & Islands and Northern Ireland. When you place an order with our website the cost of delivery will be automatically calculated in your shopping basket. UK Mainland orders below £100 Inc. VAT are £6.90 Inc. VAT.
Products "with Free Shipping"
Some products which cost less than £100 Inc. VAT have free shipping, the same exclusions on destinations apply as above. If "with Free Shipping" products are in the same basket as products without Free Shipping, then the additional products do not receive Free Shipping, and the order is treated as above.
All deliveries must be signed for, and will therefore not be left unattended. Deliveries are usually made during normal working hours. If you need to make any special arrangements with us for your delivery please contact us with your order number immediately after placing your order. Deliveries must be checked immediately upon receipt. If any damage is evident, please either sign for the delivery as 'damaged', marking the Carrier's receipt accordingly, or do not accept the delivery. Any damage or missing items must be reported within 24 hours of receipt to the returns department, including photos of the damaged goods where appropriate.
Oversize & Heavy Products
Some heavier, bulkier, or hazardous items may also incur a shipping surcharge, we will inform you of the surcharge before we take payment for your order.
In stock orders that are placed before 3:00pm Monday to Friday are despatched that day for the following working day. Requesting delivery to an address different to the billling address may delay your order from being despatched the same day.
EU & Rest of World
To calculate the cost of shipping an order to you, please put your items in the shopping basket, and then request a shipping quote. The price quoted will be for a single carton of up to 30Kg. If the weight/volume of your order exceeds this, we will contact you before shipping to confirm costs.
If your country is within the EU and you are VAT registered, please enter your VAT number to get VAT removed. The number provided will be validated against VIES, if the number is invalid VAT will still be collected.