The DeWalt DCG412N-XJ is supplied Body Only (without batteries or charger)
Dewalt DCG412N-XJ 18 Volt XR Lithium Ion Grinder (Body Only)
- The Dewalt DCG412N is sold without Battery, Charger or Disc.
- This latest generation premium Grinder featuring new XR Lithium Ion Technology
- Designed for efficiency and making applications faster
- Powerful and Highly Efficient PM58 DEWALT fan cooled motor with replaceable brushes, delivers up to 7000 rotations per minute for fast cutting and grinding applications
- Steel cut spiral bevel gears provide highest level of durability and low vibration, increasing user productivity
- Low profile jam pot gear case improves gear durability and ergonomics
- Intelligent trigger & lock-off switch for enhanced work safety and control
- COMES WITH: 2-position side handle Keyless guard Blade wrench
- 1 year standard warranty or 3 year warranty when registered online
- Batteries or charger are NOT included
- 2-position side handle. Keyless guard. Blade .wrench
No Load Speed: 7000 rpm Max. Disc Diameter: 125 mm Spindle Thread: M14 Weight: 2.2 kg Height: 125 mm Uncertainty K 1 (Vibration): 1.5 m/s² Uncertainty K 1 (Vibration): 1.5 m/s² Sound Pressure: 87 dB(A) Sound Power: 98 dB(A) Sound Power Uncertainty: 5 dB(A) Power Output: 405 Watt Length: 400 mm Sound Pressure Uncertainty: 5 dB(A) Hand/Arm Vibration - Surface grinding: 6.0 m/s² Total Shipping Weight: 4kg
Free UK Shipping on all Orders over £100 Inc. VAT
All orders over £100 Including VAT are delivered free within the UK, excluding Highlands & Islands and Northern Ireland. When you place an order with our website the cost of delivery will be automatically calculated in your shopping basket. UK Mainland orders below £100 Inc. VAT are £9.96 Inc. VAT.
Products "with Free Shipping"
Some products which cost less than £100 Inc. VAT have free shipping, the same exclusions on destinations apply as above. If "with Free Shipping" products are in the same basket as products without Free Shipping, then the additional products do not receive Free Shipping, and the order is treated as above.
All deliveries must be signed for, and will therefore not be left unattended. Deliveries are usually made during normal working hours. If you need to make any special arrangements with us for your delivery please contact us with your order number immediately after placing your order. Deliveries must be checked immediately upon receipt. If any damage is evident, please either sign for the delivery as 'damaged', marking the Carrier's receipt accordingly, or do not accept the delivery. Any damage or missing items must be reported within 24 hours of receipt to the returns department, including photos of the damaged goods where appropriate.
Oversize & Heavy Products
Some heavier, bulkier, or hazardous items may also incur a shipping surcharge, we will inform you of the surcharge before we take payment for your order.
In stock orders that are placed before 3:00pm Monday to Friday are despatched that day for the following working day. Requesting delivery to an address different to the billling address may delay your order from being despatched the same day.
EU & Rest of World
To calculate the cost of shipping an order to you, please put your items in the shopping basket, and then request a shipping quote. The price quoted will be for a single carton of up to 30Kg. If the weight/volume of your order exceeds this, we will contact you before shipping to confirm costs.
If your country is within the EU and you are VAT registered, please enter your VAT number to get VAT removed. The number provided will be validated against VIES, if the number is invalid VAT will still be collected.