Dewalt DCD240X2-GB 54V XR Flexvolt Brushless Paddle Mixer 2 x 9.0Ah Batteries
- Dewalt DCD240X2 54V XR Flexvolt Brushless Paddle Mixer (2 x 9.0Ah Batteries)
- The Dewalt DCN240 Paddle Mixer is ideal for Plasterers, Tilers, Landscapers, Flooring Contractors and General Builders
- The 54V Brushless Motor gives the equivalent power of the corded machine.
- Its ergonomic dual handle with critical width and angle dimensions helps to reduce user fatigue
- 5 electronic speed setting dial (1 = 300 RPM, 2 = 450 RPM, 3 = 550 RPM, 4 = 650 RPM, 5 = 725 RPM)
- Dual handle ergonomic with critical width and angle dimensions, reduces user fatigue
- Single-speed mechanical transmission offering electronic variable speed (0-725 RPM) with a 5 second ramp up / down in all speeds for reducing material spread
- All metal transmission for heavy duty cycle M14 threaded connector which is a standard fitment
- Safety lock off switch for minimizing accidental starts when on it's side or when inserting battery
- 2 X DCB547 Batteries. 1 x DCB118. 2 x Paddle Wrenches.1 x 160mm Spiral Paddle
1600 (UWO) / equivalent to 2000W
- Spiral Paddle:
- Speed Settings:
1 300RPM, 2 450RPM, 3 550RPM, 4 650RPM, 5 725RPM
- Electronic variable speed:
up to 725 RPM
- Total Shipping Weight:
Free UK Shipping on all Orders over £100 Inc. VAT
All orders over £100 Including VAT are delivered free within the UK, excluding Highlands & Islands and Northern Ireland. When you place an order with our website the cost of delivery will be automatically calculated in your shopping basket. UK Mainland orders below £100 Inc. VAT are £4.98 Inc. VAT.
Products "with Free Shipping"
Some products which cost less than £100 Inc. VAT have free shipping, the same exclusions on destinations apply as above. If "with Free Shipping" products are in the same basket as products without Free Shipping, then the additional products do not receive Free Shipping, and the order is treated as above.
All deliveries must be signed for, and will therefore not be left unattended. Deliveries are usually made during normal working hours. If you need to make any special arrangements with us for your delivery please contact us with your order number immediately after placing your order. Deliveries must be checked immediately upon receipt. If any damage is evident, please either sign for the delivery as 'damaged', marking the Carrier's receipt accordingly, or do not accept the delivery. Any damage or missing items must be reported within 24 hours of receipt to the returns department, including photos of the damaged goods where appropriate.
Oversize & Heavy Products
Some heavier, bulkier, or hazardous items may also incur a shipping surcharge, we will inform you of the surcharge before we take payment for your order.
In stock orders that are placed before 3:00pm Monday to Friday are despatched that day for the following working day. Requesting delivery to an address different to the billling address may delay your order from being despatched the same day.
EU & Rest of World
To calculate the cost of shipping an order to you, please put your items in the shopping basket, and then request a shipping quote. The price quoted will be for a single carton of up to 30Kg. If the weight/volume of your order exceeds this, we will contact you before shipping to confirm costs.
If your country is within the EU and you are VAT registered, please enter your VAT number to get VAT removed. The number provided will be validated against VIES, if the number is invalid VAT will still be collected.