DeWalt D26200 1/4" Fixed Base Compact Router 110V
- Full wave electronic speed control with feedback ensures the selected speed is maintained under any load for a consistent finish in all grades of timber, aluminium and plastics
- Variable speed control 16,000 to 27,000 enables router bit to be optimised for application
- Depth ring and clamping mechanism combine to ensure motor remains accurate
- Aluminium motor housing and base construction provides long term durability
- Large 100mm D-Base design to allow the user maximum router support on the work piece
- Dual LED lights increase visibilty around the router bit during operation for increased accuracy
- Compatible accessories for increased versatility
- Multiple spindle lock detents enables quick and simple router bit changes
- Aluminium motor housing can be transitioned into a plunge router attachment for increased versatility ( available separately )
- Power Input: 900 Watts
- Power Output: 620 Watts
- No Load Speed: 16000-27000 rpm
- Plunge Stroke/Movement: 55 mm
- Collet Size: 6-8 mm
- Max. Cutter Diameter: 36 mm
- Weight: 1.9 kg
- Length: 120 mm
- Height: 200 mm
- Parallel fence
- Dust extraction adapter
- 8 Mm collet (¼" GB)
- 17 Mm spanner
Power Input 900 Watts Power Output 620 Watt No Load Speed 16000-27000 rpm Plunge Stroke/Movement 55 mm Collet Size 6-8 mm Max. Cutter Diameter 36 mm Weight 1.9 kg Length 120 mm Height 200 mm Hand/Arm Vibration 6.8 m/s2 Uncertainty K 1 (Vibration) 2.7 m/s² Sound Pressure 77 dB(A) Sound Pressure Uncertainty 2.8 dB(A) Sound Power 88 dB(A) Sound Power Uncertainty 2.8 dB(A)
Free UK Shipping on all Orders over £100 Inc. VAT
All orders over £100 Including VAT are delivered free within the UK, excluding Highlands & Islands and Northern Ireland. When you place an order with our website the cost of delivery will be automatically calculated in your shopping basket. UK Mainland orders below £100 Inc. VAT are £9.96 Inc. VAT.
Products "with Free Shipping"
Some products which cost less than £100 Inc. VAT have free shipping, the same exclusions on destinations apply as above. If "with Free Shipping" products are in the same basket as products without Free Shipping, then the additional products do not receive Free Shipping, and the order is treated as above.
All deliveries must be signed for, and will therefore not be left unattended. Deliveries are usually made during normal working hours. If you need to make any special arrangements with us for your delivery please contact us with your order number immediately after placing your order. Deliveries must be checked immediately upon receipt. If any damage is evident, please either sign for the delivery as 'damaged', marking the Carrier's receipt accordingly, or do not accept the delivery. Any damage or missing items must be reported within 24 hours of receipt to the returns department, including photos of the damaged goods where appropriate.
Oversize & Heavy Products
Some heavier, bulkier, or hazardous items may also incur a shipping surcharge, we will inform you of the surcharge before we take payment for your order.
In stock orders that are placed before 3:00pm Monday to Friday are despatched that day for the following working day. Requesting delivery to an address different to the billling address may delay your order from being despatched the same day.
EU & Rest of World
To calculate the cost of shipping an order to you, please put your items in the shopping basket, and then request a shipping quote. The price quoted will be for a single carton of up to 30Kg. If the weight/volume of your order exceeds this, we will contact you before shipping to confirm costs.
If your country is within the EU and you are VAT registered, please enter your VAT number to get VAT removed. The number provided will be validated against VIES, if the number is invalid VAT will still be collected.