Batavia BAT7063389 Maxx Heat Weed Killer/Heat Gun 2000 Watt 240 Volt
- The Batavia Maxx Heat Weed Killer is also a hot air gun, it can also function as a safe barbecue lighter
- Its telescopic pole is ideal different length settings and can easily be removed, turning it into a hand held heat gun
- Just as easy to re add the handle, it simply clicks and locks into place
- The ergonomic grab handle provides comfort, whichever way you decide to use it
- Easy and fast: Destroys weed by heating in only 5 seconds
- Powerful hot air gun: with three temperature settings up to 600 °C
- Safe: also suitable as a safe and fast barbecue lighter Complete: includes four specially designed nozzles and click&go pole
- The MAXXHEAT weed killer is not only safe in use, but also environmental friendly due to no flames, gas or pesticides
- Although there is no overall ban on pesticides, its private use is not recommended.
- The Batavia MAXXHEAT is an environmentally friendly, safe and affordable alternative to weed control.
- By heating the weed shortly for about 5 seconds to about 600 °C, the weed cell structure is broken down into the root by the thermal shock
- After this the weed will die out. In this way weed control is very effective with long lasting results
- Thanks to the specially designed nozzle you can get started
- With green power weed destruction has never been so environmental friendly and durable
- You do not need any other pesticides or refills for gas
- Stainless steel heating pin for specific targeting of weed underground; no brown spots in the lawn or collateral damage within the flowerbed or vegetable garden
- Certificates :CE, GS, RoHS, PAHS, REACH
- 1 x Ring-Nozzle for Weed Control
- 1 X Nozzle for BBQ/Fireplace
- 2 X Nozzle for Paint Removal
- 1 X Weed Pin and 1 x Extension Handle (2 Parts)
Input Power: 2,000 Watt. Temperature Settings: 50/400/600°C. Air Flow: 500 l/min. Max Telescopic Length: 105cm. Cable Length: 1.8m. Weight: 1.8kg. Certificates: CE, GS, RoHS, PAHS, REACH
Free UK Shipping on all Orders over £100 Inc. VAT
All orders over £100 Including VAT are delivered free within the UK, excluding Highlands & Islands and Northern Ireland. When you place an order with our website the cost of delivery will be automatically calculated in your shopping basket. UK Mainland orders below £100 Inc. VAT are £9.96 Inc. VAT.
Products "with Free Shipping"
Some products which cost less than £100 Inc. VAT have free shipping, the same exclusions on destinations apply as above. If "with Free Shipping" products are in the same basket as products without Free Shipping, then the additional products do not receive Free Shipping, and the order is treated as above.
All deliveries must be signed for, and will therefore not be left unattended. Deliveries are usually made during normal working hours. If you need to make any special arrangements with us for your delivery please contact us with your order number immediately after placing your order. Deliveries must be checked immediately upon receipt. If any damage is evident, please either sign for the delivery as 'damaged', marking the Carrier's receipt accordingly, or do not accept the delivery. Any damage or missing items must be reported within 24 hours of receipt to the returns department, including photos of the damaged goods where appropriate.
Oversize & Heavy Products
Some heavier, bulkier, or hazardous items may also incur a shipping surcharge, we will inform you of the surcharge before we take payment for your order.
In stock orders that are placed before 3:00pm Monday to Friday are despatched that day for the following working day. Requesting delivery to an address different to the billling address may delay your order from being despatched the same day.
EU & Rest of World
To calculate the cost of shipping an order to you, please put your items in the shopping basket, and then request a shipping quote. The price quoted will be for a single carton of up to 30Kg. If the weight/volume of your order exceeds this, we will contact you before shipping to confirm costs.
If your country is within the EU and you are VAT registered, please enter your VAT number to get VAT removed. The number provided will be validated against VIES, if the number is invalid VAT will still be collected.