18V Li-ion Cordless Rotary SDS Hammer
- Pneumatic hammer mechanism with optimal impact energy
- Three mode settings: Drilling, Hammer drilling and Chiseling SDS+ drill bit connection
- Safety clutch
- Brushless DC electric motor
- Electric motor brake
- Li-Ion battery with cell protection
- Single hand tool fastening sleeve
- Variable speed control switch
- Reverse function
- LED work light with switch
- Battery charge level display
- Ergonomic soft grip rear handle
- Adjustable anti-vibration front handle
- Intelligent, fan cooled, fast charger
18V Li-ion Angle Grinder
- Newly designed gear box using light but strong magnesium alloy
- Electronics features: Soft start; Restart protection; Overload protection in the event of the disc being pinched or snagged;
- Rapid disc stop
- Non-burst, anti-rotation safety guard
- Tool free, Non-burst, Anti-rotation safety guard
- Improved spindle construction to avoid debris ingression
- Spindle lock button for convenient disc replacement
- 2-position Anti-vibration side handle
- LED indicators for batterylevel
- LED indicator for overload and restart protection
- BPR 18Li HD. Carry case.Anti-vibration handle.Depth Gauge.Fast charger.2 x Batteries 4Ah. M 18Li HD. Carton Box 125mm Safety guard for grinding.Anti-Vibration handle.Support washer.Lock nut.Lock nut spanner
BPR 18Li HD Hammer Voltage: V 18 Capacity: Ah 4.0 Drilling capacity in: concrete / steel / wood: mm 24 / 13 / 26 No load rpm: min-1 0–1000 No load impact rate: min-1 0–4700 Impact energy: J 2.3 Drill bit connection: SDS+ M 18Li HD Voltage: V 18 Capacity: Ah 4 No load rpm: min-1 10000 Disc diameter: mm 115 / 125 Spindle thread: M14 Battery: Li-Ion Charging time: h 1,3
Free UK Shipping on all Orders over £100 Inc. VAT
All orders over £100 Including VAT are delivered free within the UK, excluding Highlands & Islands and Northern Ireland. When you place an order with our website the cost of delivery will be automatically calculated in your shopping basket. UK Mainland orders below £100 Inc. VAT are £4.98 Inc. VAT.
Products "with Free Shipping"
Some products which cost less than £100 Inc. VAT have free shipping, the same exclusions on destinations apply as above. If "with Free Shipping" products are in the same basket as products without Free Shipping, then the additional products do not receive Free Shipping, and the order is treated as above.
All deliveries must be signed for, and will therefore not be left unattended. Deliveries are usually made during normal working hours. If you need to make any special arrangements with us for your delivery please contact us with your order number immediately after placing your order. Deliveries must be checked immediately upon receipt. If any damage is evident, please either sign for the delivery as 'damaged', marking the Carrier's receipt accordingly, or do not accept the delivery. Any damage or missing items must be reported within 24 hours of receipt to the returns department, including photos of the damaged goods where appropriate.
Oversize & Heavy Products
Some heavier, bulkier, or hazardous items may also incur a shipping surcharge, we will inform you of the surcharge before we take payment for your order.
In stock orders that are placed before 3:00pm Monday to Friday are despatched that day for the following working day. Requesting delivery to an address different to the billling address may delay your order from being despatched the same day.
EU & Rest of World
To calculate the cost of shipping an order to you, please put your items in the shopping basket, and then request a shipping quote. The price quoted will be for a single carton of up to 30Kg. If the weight/volume of your order exceeds this, we will contact you before shipping to confirm costs.
If your country is within the EU and you are VAT registered, please enter your VAT number to get VAT removed. The number provided will be validated against VIES, if the number is invalid VAT will still be collected.