The Panasonic PAN46A2X32 is supplied Body Only (without batteries or charger)
Panasonic EY46A2X32 Body Only 125mm Grinder 18v Dual Volt
- The Panasonic EY46A2 125mm Grinder is compatible with both 18 and 14.4 Volt Panasonic batteries
- It is a 125mm angle grinder that is capable of performing a wide range of separating, cutting and grinding tasks
- It is more powerful, compact and efficient than the previous model with Tough Tool IP dust and splash protection for increased durability
- There is a spindle lock, for quick and easy changing of the disc
- The grinder will not start when the battery pack is inserted with the switch in the ON position
- Instead, a warning lamp flashes to alert you to the switch’s position
- This helps to prevent you from accidentally starting the machine when you are unprepared
- The Panasonic EY46A2 is also 25mm shorter than its predecessor, making it more compact and easy to handle
- It is ideal for work in areas with restricted space, such as under a roof or floor
- These tools have a sensor in their body that detects the battery voltage and changes the current and voltage flow to enable the best performance.
- 150 %* DYNAMIC POWER WITH 18 V With all new, larger 18 V motor, the EY46A2 offers more than 150 %* higher power, speed and workload. It enables continuous operation even under substantial load.
18V / 14.4V Dual voltage interface Light weight 2.35kg* Speed at no load 10.000 min-1 (rpm)* For 125mm discs Spindle lock for easy disc changes Separating, cutting and grinding Re-start function
Free UK Shipping on all Orders over £100 Inc. VAT
All orders over £100 Including VAT are delivered free within the UK, excluding Highlands & Islands and Northern Ireland. When you place an order with our website the cost of delivery will be automatically calculated in your shopping basket. UK Mainland orders below £100 Inc. VAT are £9.96 Inc. VAT.
Products "with Free Shipping"
Some products which cost less than £100 Inc. VAT have free shipping, the same exclusions on destinations apply as above. If "with Free Shipping" products are in the same basket as products without Free Shipping, then the additional products do not receive Free Shipping, and the order is treated as above.
All deliveries must be signed for, and will therefore not be left unattended. Deliveries are usually made during normal working hours. If you need to make any special arrangements with us for your delivery please contact us with your order number immediately after placing your order. Deliveries must be checked immediately upon receipt. If any damage is evident, please either sign for the delivery as 'damaged', marking the Carrier's receipt accordingly, or do not accept the delivery. Any damage or missing items must be reported within 24 hours of receipt to the returns department, including photos of the damaged goods where appropriate.
Oversize & Heavy Products
Some heavier, bulkier, or hazardous items may also incur a shipping surcharge, we will inform you of the surcharge before we take payment for your order.
In stock orders that are placed before 3:00pm Monday to Friday are despatched that day for the following working day. Requesting delivery to an address different to the billling address may delay your order from being despatched the same day.
EU & Rest of World
To calculate the cost of shipping an order to you, please put your items in the shopping basket, and then request a shipping quote. The price quoted will be for a single carton of up to 30Kg. If the weight/volume of your order exceeds this, we will contact you before shipping to confirm costs.
If your country is within the EU and you are VAT registered, please enter your VAT number to get VAT removed. The number provided will be validated against VIES, if the number is invalid VAT will still be collected.