- The Nipper N20MAK Multi-Tool Accessory Kit contains the most popular sizes for a wide range of wood and metal applications
- Supplied in a handy carry case, comes with: 1 x 32mm N32BM1 Bi-Metal Wood & Metal Multi-Tool Blade for cutting wood, wood with nails and non-ferrous metals, up to 42mm deep.
- 1 x 32mm N63CJ1 Precision Multi-Tool Blade has a special ‘Japanese’ tooth design for a fast, precise cutting. The parallel shank design makes it ideal for cutting notches, or for use in restricted areas
- 1 x 44mm N44BM1 Bi-Metal Multi-Tool Blade is ideal for cutting wood, wood with nails and non-ferrous metals. It is Nitride coated
- 1 x 63mm N63CJ1 Precision Multi-Tool Blade has a special ‘Japanese’ tooth design for a fast, precise cutting. The parallel shank design makes it ideal for cutting notches, or for use in restricted areas
- 1 x 90mm N90SB1 HSS Curved Multi-Tool Blade is ideal for cutting wood, plastics, plasterboard, fibreglass and non-ferrous metals. It is Nitride coated for long life and is also ideal for flush cutting.
- 1 x Carbide Rasp, 1 x Carbide Grout Blade, 1 x Rigid Scraper Blade, 1 x Sanding Backing Pad, 1 x NBA1 Adaptor for WORX Machines and 10 x Assorted Sandind Sheets
- Nipper multi-function tool blades and accessories have a specially designed template which enables them to fit virtually any* multi-function tool on the market
- Nipper blades fit all Fein models, EXCEPT the Supercut version. *For Worx machines, you will need to use the Nipper NIPNBA1 adaptor (supplied)
Free UK Shipping on all Orders over £100 Inc. VAT
All orders over £100 Including VAT are delivered free within the UK, excluding Highlands & Islands and Northern Ireland. When you place an order with our website the cost of delivery will be automatically calculated in your shopping basket. UK Mainland orders below £100 Inc. VAT are £4.98 Inc. VAT.
Products "with Free Shipping"
Some products which cost less than £100 Inc. VAT have free shipping, the same exclusions on destinations apply as above. If "with Free Shipping" products are in the same basket as products without Free Shipping, then the additional products do not receive Free Shipping, and the order is treated as above.
All deliveries must be signed for, and will therefore not be left unattended. Deliveries are usually made during normal working hours. If you need to make any special arrangements with us for your delivery please contact us with your order number immediately after placing your order. Deliveries must be checked immediately upon receipt. If any damage is evident, please either sign for the delivery as 'damaged', marking the Carrier's receipt accordingly, or do not accept the delivery. Any damage or missing items must be reported within 24 hours of receipt to the returns department, including photos of the damaged goods where appropriate.
Oversize & Heavy Products
Some heavier, bulkier, or hazardous items may also incur a shipping surcharge, we will inform you of the surcharge before we take payment for your order.
In stock orders that are placed before 3:00pm Monday to Friday are despatched that day for the following working day. Requesting delivery to an address different to the billling address may delay your order from being despatched the same day.
EU & Rest of World
To calculate the cost of shipping an order to you, please put your items in the shopping basket, and then request a shipping quote. The price quoted will be for a single carton of up to 30Kg. If the weight/volume of your order exceeds this, we will contact you before shipping to confirm costs.
If your country is within the EU and you are VAT registered, please enter your VAT number to get VAT removed. The number provided will be validated against VIES, if the number is invalid VAT will still be collected.