M18™ HIGH PERFORMANCE LED STAND LIGHT CHARGER
- TRUEVIEW™ high definition lighting
- Twelve high performance LEDs and 3 light settings provide up to 3000 Lumens on High mode which is brighter than a 500 Watt halogen light
- 3 impact resistant adjustable heads with highly durable polycarbonate lens can be rotated 180° vertically and pivoted 240° horizontally to have the perfect workplace illumination
- Integrated M18™ charger
- Dual power source, powered by either M18™ REDLITHIUM-ION™ battery packs or use of 110V 2.5 m hardwired cord
- Protective guard secures the head and lens when the light is collapsed for storage or transport Extendable mast which reaches from 1.10 m to over 2.15 m to light up work spaces from top without casting shadows
- Compact footprint with low center of gravity and impact resistant reinforced nylon legs to protect against abusive jobsite conditions
- Carry handles with rubber overmould on two positions for easy one-handed transport, weight is evenly balanced when compressed
- Low battery indicator, light flashes when battery pack is low on charge
Max. light output High/Medium/Low/Strobe (Lumens) 3000 / 1500 / 700 / - Max. run time with M18 B5 battery [h] 2.25 / 4.25 / 8 / - System M18 Voltage (AC) (V) 220 - 240 Voltage (DC) (V) 18 Voltage (V) 18
Free UK Shipping on all Orders over £100 Inc. VAT
All orders over £100 Including VAT are delivered free within the UK, excluding Highlands & Islands and Northern Ireland. When you place an order with our website the cost of delivery will be automatically calculated in your shopping basket. UK Mainland orders below £100 Inc. VAT are £4.98 Inc. VAT.
Products "with Free Shipping"
Some products which cost less than £100 Inc. VAT have free shipping, the same exclusions on destinations apply as above. If "with Free Shipping" products are in the same basket as products without Free Shipping, then the additional products do not receive Free Shipping, and the order is treated as above.
All deliveries must be signed for, and will therefore not be left unattended. Deliveries are usually made during normal working hours. If you need to make any special arrangements with us for your delivery please contact us with your order number immediately after placing your order. Deliveries must be checked immediately upon receipt. If any damage is evident, please either sign for the delivery as 'damaged', marking the Carrier's receipt accordingly, or do not accept the delivery. Any damage or missing items must be reported within 24 hours of receipt to the returns department, including photos of the damaged goods where appropriate.
Oversize & Heavy Products
Some heavier, bulkier, or hazardous items may also incur a shipping surcharge, we will inform you of the surcharge before we take payment for your order.
In stock orders that are placed before 3:00pm Monday to Friday are despatched that day for the following working day. Requesting delivery to an address different to the billling address may delay your order from being despatched the same day.
EU & Rest of World
To calculate the cost of shipping an order to you, please put your items in the shopping basket, and then request a shipping quote. The price quoted will be for a single carton of up to 30Kg. If the weight/volume of your order exceeds this, we will contact you before shipping to confirm costs.
If your country is within the EU and you are VAT registered, please enter your VAT number to get VAT removed. The number provided will be validated against VIES, if the number is invalid VAT will still be collected.