The Milwaukee 4933451263 is supplied Body Only (without batteries or charger)
Milwaukee M18HAL-0 M18 LED High Performance Area Light (Body Only)
- The Milwaukee M18HAL is a super bright LED Area Light. With up to an incredible 3000 lumens in brightness it will light even the most darkened work areas. With 3 light settings, it is highly adjustable to save power. The head rotates round with 17 different angles. Comes as a body only unit with a 110V power cable. Sold in a cardboard carton without battery or charger
- TRUEVIEW high definition lighting Twelve high performance LEDs and 3 light settings provide up to 3000 Lumens on high - up to 30% brighter than a 500 Watt halogen light
- 240° rotatable light head and integrated key holes for horizontal and vertical hanging
- Impact resistant polycarbonate lens and durable roll cage to protect the light from rough jobsite conditions
- Dual power source, powered by either M18 REDLITHIUM-ION battery packs or by 2.5 m included extension cord
- Easy one-handed transport with built-in carry handles
- Low battery indicator, light flashes when battery pack is low on charge
Article Number 4933451263 Battery compatibility: All Milwaukee M18™ batteries Battery type: Li-ion Max. light output: High/Medium/Low/Strobe (Lumens) 3000 / 1500 / 650 / - Max. run time with M18 B5 battery: 2 / 4 / 9 / hours System: M18 Voltage (AC): 110V Voltage: 18V Weight with battery pack: 3.4kg Total Shipping Weight: 2kg
Free UK Shipping on all Orders over £100 Inc. VAT
All orders over £100 Including VAT are delivered free within the UK, excluding Highlands & Islands and Northern Ireland. When you place an order with our website the cost of delivery will be automatically calculated in your shopping basket. UK Mainland orders below £100 Inc. VAT are £6.90 Inc. VAT.
Products "with Free Shipping"
Some products which cost less than £100 Inc. VAT have free shipping, the same exclusions on destinations apply as above. If "with Free Shipping" products are in the same basket as products without Free Shipping, then the additional products do not receive Free Shipping, and the order is treated as above.
All deliveries must be signed for, and will therefore not be left unattended. Deliveries are usually made during normal working hours. If you need to make any special arrangements with us for your delivery please contact us with your order number immediately after placing your order. Deliveries must be checked immediately upon receipt. If any damage is evident, please either sign for the delivery as 'damaged', marking the Carrier's receipt accordingly, or do not accept the delivery. Any damage or missing items must be reported within 24 hours of receipt to the returns department, including photos of the damaged goods where appropriate.
Oversize & Heavy Products
Some heavier, bulkier, or hazardous items may also incur a shipping surcharge, we will inform you of the surcharge before we take payment for your order.
In stock orders that are placed before 3:00pm Monday to Friday are despatched that day for the following working day. Requesting delivery to an address different to the billling address may delay your order from being despatched the same day.
EU & Rest of World
To calculate the cost of shipping an order to you, please put your items in the shopping basket, and then request a shipping quote. The price quoted will be for a single carton of up to 30Kg. If the weight/volume of your order exceeds this, we will contact you before shipping to confirm costs.
If your country is within the EU and you are VAT registered, please enter your VAT number to get VAT removed. The number provided will be validated against VIES, if the number is invalid VAT will still be collected.