M18 FUEL™ ½˝ IMPACT WRENCH WITH FRICTION RING
- The M18 FUEL™ mid torque impact wrench delivers 610 Nm in a compact size of only 170 mm
- The Milwaukee® DRIVE CONTROL™ allows the user to shift into three different speed and torque settings to maximise application versatility
- Milwaukee® designed and built brushless POWERSTATE™ motor for longer motor life and more power
- REDLINK PLUS™ intelligence system delivers an advanced digital overload protection for tool and battery and uniquely enhances the tool performance under load
- REDLITHIUM-ION™ battery pack provides superior pack construction, electronics and fade-free performance to deliver more run time and more work over pack life
- Individual battery cell monitoring optimises tool run time and ensures long term pack durability
- ½˝ square friction ring
- On board fuel gauge and LED light
- Flexible battery system: works with all Milwaukee® M18™ batteries
- 2 X 5.0Ah Li-ion batteries
- HD Box
Article Number 4933459186 Battery pack capacity (Ah) 5.0 Battery type Li-ion Charger supplied 59 min Impact rate (ipm) 420/2700/3000 Max. bolt diameter M20 Max. torque (Nm) 130/550/610 No load speed (rpm) 510/2100/2400 No. of batteries supplied 2 Supplied in HD Box Voltage (V) 18 Weight with battery pack (kg) 2.4
Free UK Shipping on all Orders over £100 Inc. VAT
All orders over £100 Including VAT are delivered free within the UK, excluding Highlands & Islands and Northern Ireland. When you place an order with our website the cost of delivery will be automatically calculated in your shopping basket. UK Mainland orders below £100 Inc. VAT are £6.90 Inc. VAT.
Products "with Free Shipping"
Some products which cost less than £100 Inc. VAT have free shipping, the same exclusions on destinations apply as above. If "with Free Shipping" products are in the same basket as products without Free Shipping, then the additional products do not receive Free Shipping, and the order is treated as above.
All deliveries must be signed for, and will therefore not be left unattended. Deliveries are usually made during normal working hours. If you need to make any special arrangements with us for your delivery please contact us with your order number immediately after placing your order. Deliveries must be checked immediately upon receipt. If any damage is evident, please either sign for the delivery as 'damaged', marking the Carrier's receipt accordingly, or do not accept the delivery. Any damage or missing items must be reported within 24 hours of receipt to the returns department, including photos of the damaged goods where appropriate.
Oversize & Heavy Products
Some heavier, bulkier, or hazardous items may also incur a shipping surcharge, we will inform you of the surcharge before we take payment for your order.
In stock orders that are placed before 3:00pm Monday to Friday are despatched that day for the following working day. Requesting delivery to an address different to the billling address may delay your order from being despatched the same day.
EU & Rest of World
To calculate the cost of shipping an order to you, please put your items in the shopping basket, and then request a shipping quote. The price quoted will be for a single carton of up to 30Kg. If the weight/volume of your order exceeds this, we will contact you before shipping to confirm costs.
If your country is within the EU and you are VAT registered, please enter your VAT number to get VAT removed. The number provided will be validated against VIES, if the number is invalid VAT will still be collected.