- Double Insulation
- Electric brake
- Stain-free shear blade surface of glittering silver obtained by non-electrolyzed nickel plating that features high anti-abrasion surface for long lasting coating
- Makita UH4861X 240 Volt Electric Hedge Trimmer 48cm/19 Inch complete with blade cover and cord hook for waist belt.
- The Makita UH4861X is a powerful and easy to use hedge trimmer with ergonomically designed grips to provide more comfort and less hand fatigue.
- The wrap around handle means you have a great grip position for horizontal, diagonal and vertical trimming.
- The glittering blade coating is stain free, obtained by using a non electrolyzed nickel plating.
- The anti-abrasive surfaces have less friction which promotes extended blade life.
- Comes with 2 safety clips which to keep the electric flex secured in a better position closer to your body.
- Minimises risk of cord being cut through with trimmer.
- Powerful 400 watt motor and heavy-duty gearbox.
- Easy-change carbon brushes.
- Innovative handle system gives extra-long reach.
- Four safety hand positions for easy, safe cutting in any position.
- Slipping clutch and mechanical brake - brings the blade to a complete stop in 0.05 seconds.
- Sturdy blade and blade tip guard with integrated branch guide.
- High-performance cutter blade with heavy-duty blade mountings.
- Blade cover
- Cord hook for waist belt
Wattage 400W Blade Length 48cm Max Branch Diameter 15mm Strokes Per Minute 1600spm Net Weight 3kg
Makita offer a 12 month warranty on their Power Tool Products (Terms & Conditions). The warranty may be extended to 3 years if, and only if, the product is registered online within 30 days of purchase (Terms & Conditions).
To claim against a Makita warranty a copy of your original purchase invoice will be required.
12 Month Warranty Claim
For the quickest service, you may return your faulty machine directly to Makita (UK) Ltd, Service Care, Michigan Drive, Tongwell, Milton Keynes MK15 8JD . Alternatively, you may take the faulty machine to your nearest Makita Service Agent. You may also return your machine to us and we will send it on to Makita on your behalf, and return it back to you once we have received back from Makita.
3 Year Extended Warranty Claim
In addition to your original purchase invoice, you will also require the extended warranty certificate you received when you registered your MFN for an extended warranty.
You must return the faulty machine directly to Makita (UK) Ltd, Service Care, Michigan Drive, Tongwell, Milton Keynes MK15 8JD with your original purchase invoice and extended warranty certificate. Claims under the 3 Year Extended Warranty must not be returned to us or any of Makita's service agents.
Free UK Shipping on all Orders over £100 Inc. VAT
All orders over £100 Including VAT are delivered free within the UK, excluding Highlands & Islands and Northern Ireland. When you place an order with our website the cost of delivery will be automatically calculated in your shopping basket. UK Mainland orders below £100 Inc. VAT are £9.96 Inc. VAT.
Products "with Free Shipping"
Some products which cost less than £100 Inc. VAT have free shipping, the same exclusions on destinations apply as above. If "with Free Shipping" products are in the same basket as products without Free Shipping, then the additional products do not receive Free Shipping, and the order is treated as above.
All deliveries must be signed for, and will therefore not be left unattended. Deliveries are usually made during normal working hours. If you need to make any special arrangements with us for your delivery please contact us with your order number immediately after placing your order. Deliveries must be checked immediately upon receipt. If any damage is evident, please either sign for the delivery as 'damaged', marking the Carrier's receipt accordingly, or do not accept the delivery. Any damage or missing items must be reported within 24 hours of receipt to the returns department, including photos of the damaged goods where appropriate.
Oversize & Heavy Products
Some heavier, bulkier, or hazardous items may also incur a shipping surcharge, we will inform you of the surcharge before we take payment for your order.
In stock orders that are placed before 3:00pm Monday to Friday are despatched that day for the following working day. Requesting delivery to an address different to the billling address may delay your order from being despatched the same day.
EU & Rest of World
To calculate the cost of shipping an order to you, please put your items in the shopping basket, and then request a shipping quote. The price quoted will be for a single carton of up to 30Kg. If the weight/volume of your order exceeds this, we will contact you before shipping to confirm costs.
If your country is within the EU and you are VAT registered, please enter your VAT number to get VAT removed. The number provided will be validated against VIES, if the number is invalid VAT will still be collected.