- Powered by a smooth, frictionless digital brushless motor and fuelled by a high-tech Samsung Li-Ion battery
- The Kielder KWT-012 1/2” Impact Wrench delivers huge torque performance (700Nm) from a short-body (172mm length)
- Market leading power-to-weight ratio – weighs just 2.2kg with 4.0Ah battery fitted
- Ideal for the professional garage and workshop; a heavy-duty tool with a high level of break-away torque for wheel nuts and stubborn fastenings
- Please note: this product is not suitable for Scaffolding use, due to ball bearing square drive. The KWT-002CS model,
- https://www.lawson-his.co.uk/kielder-kiek002c504-1-2-impact-wrench-designed-for-scaffolders-430nm-2-x-4-0ah-li-ion-batteries with clip & pin square drive, is better suited to scaffolding application.
- 4 Pole; producing higher torque at lower speeds
- Frictionless; cool operating temperature, no sparking & long lifespan
- Electronic brake system offers almost instant stopping power
- G-Square Technology optimises the power to achieve top torque faster
- High quality Samsung battery cells providing reliable & stable performance
- Lithium-ion technology, a charged battery will hold it’s charge for up to 12 m
- No memory effect from partial charging.
- Compatible with Kielder TYPE18 battery system
- Offers a very high level of break-away torque; market leading performance from a short-body impact wrench
- Variable speed trigger, plus high & low torque setting for ultimate control when tightening
- High performance from a low electrical current, with no power drop off at peak output
- Revolutionary short-body impact wrench; only 172mm in length, whilst still offering high torque performance
- Design enables use within limited spaces if required
- 1/2” Square Drive, common fitment for sockets.
Max Torque 700 Nm Drive 1/2” Weight - including 4.0Ah 2.2kg Motor Digital Brushless Gearbox All Metal Speed 0-2750 Min-1 Impact Rate 0-3250 IPM Vibration* Max / 100Nm 9.75 m/s2 / 4.80 m/s2 Acoustic Pressure <97 dB(A) K=3dB Acoustic Power <108 dB(A) K=3dB Battery Type Lithium-ion Charge Time (4.0Ah) 80 mins
Free UK Shipping on all Orders over £100 Inc. VAT
All orders over £100 Including VAT are delivered free within the UK, excluding Highlands & Islands and Northern Ireland. When you place an order with our website the cost of delivery will be automatically calculated in your shopping basket. UK Mainland orders below £100 Inc. VAT are £6.90 Inc. VAT.
Products "with Free Shipping"
Some products which cost less than £100 Inc. VAT have free shipping, the same exclusions on destinations apply as above. If "with Free Shipping" products are in the same basket as products without Free Shipping, then the additional products do not receive Free Shipping, and the order is treated as above.
All deliveries must be signed for, and will therefore not be left unattended. Deliveries are usually made during normal working hours. If you need to make any special arrangements with us for your delivery please contact us with your order number immediately after placing your order. Deliveries must be checked immediately upon receipt. If any damage is evident, please either sign for the delivery as 'damaged', marking the Carrier's receipt accordingly, or do not accept the delivery. Any damage or missing items must be reported within 24 hours of receipt to the returns department, including photos of the damaged goods where appropriate.
Oversize & Heavy Products
Some heavier, bulkier, or hazardous items may also incur a shipping surcharge, we will inform you of the surcharge before we take payment for your order.
In stock orders that are placed before 3:00pm Monday to Friday are despatched that day for the following working day. Requesting delivery to an address different to the billling address may delay your order from being despatched the same day.
EU & Rest of World
To calculate the cost of shipping an order to you, please put your items in the shopping basket, and then request a shipping quote. The price quoted will be for a single carton of up to 30Kg. If the weight/volume of your order exceeds this, we will contact you before shipping to confirm costs.
If your country is within the EU and you are VAT registered, please enter your VAT number to get VAT removed. The number provided will be validated against VIES, if the number is invalid VAT will still be collected.