Kielder KWT-005-07 1/4in Impact Driver 18V with 2 x 2.0Ah Li-Ion Batteries in Stackable Carry Case
- The Kielder KWT-005 1/4in Impact Driver has a compact, lightweight design, making simple work of the most demanding applications
- It is powered by a digital brushless motor that enhances the performance, as well as offering longer run-time and tool life.
- The machine features a moulded soft-grip handle and variable speed trigger switch for optimum comfort and control
- There is also an integrated LED light that illuminates the work area.
- Boasting 200Nm of torque and 3250 impacts per minute, this compact, lightweight Impact Driver makes simple work of the most demanding applications
- Powered by a digital brushless motor and fuelled by Samsung Li-Ion batteries which enhances the performance, as well as offering longer run-time and tool life.
- Features moulded soft-grip handle and variable speed trigger switch for optimum comfort and control.
- ULTRA EFFICIENT POWER DELIVERY & INCREASED RUN TIME PER CHARGE
- 4 Pole; producing higher torque at lower speeds.
- Frictionless; cool operating temperature, no sparking & long lifespan.
- Electronic brake system offers almost instant stopping power
- High quality Samsung battery cells.
- Lithium-ion technology. No memory effect from partial charging.
- A charged battery unit will hold it's charge for up to 12 months.
- Compatible Kielder TYPE18 battery system
- High performance from a low electrical current, with no power drop off at peak output
- Variable trigger switch allows speed control when tightening, particularly useful on more delicate building materials such as plasterboard
- Suitable for a variety of applications where high torque is required, such as wide gauge screws and fastenings
- Standard 1/4" Keyless Hex-Bit Drive enables all compatible impact driver bits to be used.
- Only 152mm in length, able to operate in confined spaces.
- Balanced weight distribution during use.
- 2 X 18 Volt 2.0Ah Li-Ion Batteries 1 x Charger 1 x Stackable Carry Case
Max Torque 200 Nm Drive 1/4” Keyless Weight - including 2.0Ah 1.4kg Motor Digital Brushless Gearbox All Metal Speed 0-2700 Min-1 Impact Rate 0-3250 IPM Vibration* 9.00 m/s2 Battery Type Lithium-ion Charge Time (2.0Ah) 45 mins
Free UK Shipping on all Orders over £100 Inc. VAT
All orders over £100 Including VAT are delivered free within the UK, excluding Highlands & Islands and Northern Ireland. When you place an order with our website the cost of delivery will be automatically calculated in your shopping basket. UK Mainland orders below £100 Inc. VAT are £6.90 Inc. VAT.
Products "with Free Shipping"
Some products which cost less than £100 Inc. VAT have free shipping, the same exclusions on destinations apply as above. If "with Free Shipping" products are in the same basket as products without Free Shipping, then the additional products do not receive Free Shipping, and the order is treated as above.
All deliveries must be signed for, and will therefore not be left unattended. Deliveries are usually made during normal working hours. If you need to make any special arrangements with us for your delivery please contact us with your order number immediately after placing your order. Deliveries must be checked immediately upon receipt. If any damage is evident, please either sign for the delivery as 'damaged', marking the Carrier's receipt accordingly, or do not accept the delivery. Any damage or missing items must be reported within 24 hours of receipt to the returns department, including photos of the damaged goods where appropriate.
Oversize & Heavy Products
Some heavier, bulkier, or hazardous items may also incur a shipping surcharge, we will inform you of the surcharge before we take payment for your order.
In stock orders that are placed before 3:00pm Monday to Friday are despatched that day for the following working day. Requesting delivery to an address different to the billling address may delay your order from being despatched the same day.
EU & Rest of World
To calculate the cost of shipping an order to you, please put your items in the shopping basket, and then request a shipping quote. The price quoted will be for a single carton of up to 30Kg. If the weight/volume of your order exceeds this, we will contact you before shipping to confirm costs.
If your country is within the EU and you are VAT registered, please enter your VAT number to get VAT removed. The number provided will be validated against VIES, if the number is invalid VAT will still be collected.