Kielder KIEK002CS04 1/2" Impact Wrench 430Nm 2 x 4.0Ah Li-Ion Batteries
- Featuring clip and pin type
- 1/2" square drive and enhanced dust protection, the KWT-002CS is suitable for construction / site work, or any application where the socket size is not frequently changed
- High-tech 4.0Ah Samsung batteries fuel a smooth digital brushless motor maximising your work-time per charge and the compact lightweight design enables it to be used in tight or awkward spaces
- ULTRA EFFICIENT POWER DELIVERY & INCREASED RUN TIME PER CHARGE
- 4 Pole; producing higher torque at lower speeds
- Frictionless; cool operating temperature, no sparking & long lifespan
- Electronic brake system offers almost instant stopping power. with a market leading ‘power to weight ratio’ there’s more than enough nut-breaking torque to deal with stubborn fixings.
- 4.0 Ah; LONG RUN ‘FUEL TANK
- High quality Samsung battery cells providing reliable & stable performance
- Lithium-ion technology, a charged battery will hold it’s charge for up to 12 months
- No memory effect from partial charging.
- Market leading performance from a compact design impact wrench.
- Variable trigger switch allows speed control when tightening.
- COMPACT & LIGHTWEIGHT
- Only 168mm in length, able to operate in confined spaces
- Balanced weight distribution during use
- 2 X 4.0Ah Samsung Li-ion Batteries. Charger. Stackable Carry Case.Service Offer
Max Torque 430 Nm Drive 1/2” Clip & Pin Weight - including battery 1.7kg Motor Digital Brushless Gearbox All Metal Speed 0-2750 Min-1 Impact Rate 0-3250 IPM Vibration* Max / 100Nm 9.75 m/s2 / 4.80 m/s2 Acoustic Pressure <97 dB(A) K=3dB Acoustic Power <108 dB(A) K=3dB Battery Type Lithium-ion Charge Time (4.0Ah) 80 mins
Free UK Shipping on all Orders over £100 Inc. VAT
All orders over £100 Including VAT are delivered free within the UK, excluding Highlands & Islands and Northern Ireland. When you place an order with our website the cost of delivery will be automatically calculated in your shopping basket. UK Mainland orders below £100 Inc. VAT are £9.96 Inc. VAT.
Products "with Free Shipping"
Some products which cost less than £100 Inc. VAT have free shipping, the same exclusions on destinations apply as above. If "with Free Shipping" products are in the same basket as products without Free Shipping, then the additional products do not receive Free Shipping, and the order is treated as above.
All deliveries must be signed for, and will therefore not be left unattended. Deliveries are usually made during normal working hours. If you need to make any special arrangements with us for your delivery please contact us with your order number immediately after placing your order. Deliveries must be checked immediately upon receipt. If any damage is evident, please either sign for the delivery as 'damaged', marking the Carrier's receipt accordingly, or do not accept the delivery. Any damage or missing items must be reported within 24 hours of receipt to the returns department, including photos of the damaged goods where appropriate.
Oversize & Heavy Products
Some heavier, bulkier, or hazardous items may also incur a shipping surcharge, we will inform you of the surcharge before we take payment for your order.
In stock orders that are placed before 3:00pm Monday to Friday are despatched that day for the following working day. Requesting delivery to an address different to the billling address may delay your order from being despatched the same day.
EU & Rest of World
To calculate the cost of shipping an order to you, please put your items in the shopping basket, and then request a shipping quote. The price quoted will be for a single carton of up to 30Kg. If the weight/volume of your order exceeds this, we will contact you before shipping to confirm costs.
If your country is within the EU and you are VAT registered, please enter your VAT number to get VAT removed. The number provided will be validated against VIES, if the number is invalid VAT will still be collected.