Kielder KIECD00117 KWT-001-17 Brushless Motor Combi Drill 18V 2 x 2.0Ah Li-Ion
- Well-balanced combi drill with a robust all-metal chuck
- Ideal for an array of drilling applications
- Features 16 torque settings plus drill function and a hammer mode for masonry
- Driven by a digital brushless motor and fuelled by Samsung Li-Ion batteries, offering high performance, long run-time and lifespan
- Other features include an integrated LED light, moulded soft-grip handle and variable speed trigger for optimum control
- 4 Pole; producing higher torque at lower speeds
- Frictionless; cool operating temperature, no sparking & long lifespan.
- Electronic brake system offers almost instant stopping power.
- High quality Samsung battery cells
- Lithium-ion battery technology, No memory effect from partial charging
- A charged battery unit will hold it’s charge for up to 12 months.
To take advantage of the Kielder 3 Year Warranty the product must be registered within 30 days of Purchase or Delivery. Registration can be completed online - www.kielder.co or call customer services on 0114 242 3794.
- Side Handle.Depth Rod . Charger. Stackable Carry Case.
- 38mm max drilling diameter in wood.
- 13mm max drilling diameter in steel
- 10mm max drilling diameter in masonry
- Max. torque:
- 16 torque settings for driving, plus drill & hammer modes
- 2 Speed gearbox:
0-400 min-1 / 0-1450 min-1.
- Variable trigger switch allows further speed control
Free UK Shipping on all Orders over £100 Inc. VAT
All orders over £100 Including VAT are delivered free within the UK, excluding Highlands & Islands and Northern Ireland. When you place an order with our website the cost of delivery will be automatically calculated in your shopping basket. UK Mainland orders below £100 Inc. VAT are £6.90 Inc. VAT.
Products "with Free Shipping"
Some products which cost less than £100 Inc. VAT have free shipping, the same exclusions on destinations apply as above. If "with Free Shipping" products are in the same basket as products without Free Shipping, then the additional products do not receive Free Shipping, and the order is treated as above.
All deliveries must be signed for, and will therefore not be left unattended. Deliveries are usually made during normal working hours. If you need to make any special arrangements with us for your delivery please contact us with your order number immediately after placing your order. Deliveries must be checked immediately upon receipt. If any damage is evident, please either sign for the delivery as 'damaged', marking the Carrier's receipt accordingly, or do not accept the delivery. Any damage or missing items must be reported within 24 hours of receipt to the returns department, including photos of the damaged goods where appropriate.
Oversize & Heavy Products
Some heavier, bulkier, or hazardous items may also incur a shipping surcharge, we will inform you of the surcharge before we take payment for your order.
In stock orders that are placed before 3:00pm Monday to Friday are despatched that day for the following working day. Requesting delivery to an address different to the billling address may delay your order from being despatched the same day.
EU & Rest of World
To calculate the cost of shipping an order to you, please put your items in the shopping basket, and then request a shipping quote. The price quoted will be for a single carton of up to 30Kg. If the weight/volume of your order exceeds this, we will contact you before shipping to confirm costs.
If your country is within the EU and you are VAT registered, please enter your VAT number to get VAT removed. The number provided will be validated against VIES, if the number is invalid VAT will still be collected.