Fischer 523858 Express Cement 310ml Sand
- Fischer Express Cement Premium DEC, the ready-to-use, sprayable repairing mortar that has a variety of uses
- These include renovating masonry, fixing roof tiles, sealing drill holes or general repair work
- The practically odour-free mortar can be easily used due to its stable consistency
- It provides very good resistance to weather, ageing and UV.
- The single-component polymer dispersion can be processed at temperatures between +5 °C and +40 °C, and is temperature-resistant between -30 °C and +75 °C
- Fischer Express Cement Premium DEC can also be reused
- When in the cartridge, it is protected against frost at temperatures down to -15 °C.
For indoor and outdoor applications
- Restoration of masonry, repair of cracks and chipped edges
- For jointing and bonding of tiles and stones and fixing of roof tiles
- Paintable after drying Very good resistance to UV, weather and ageing
- Frost-protected in the cartridge up to -15 °C
- Virtually odourless
- Free of silicone, MDI and solvents
- Sand Colour
Applications Repairing masonry joints Closing masonry cracks Fixing roof tiles Bonding tiling and bricks Repairing chipped edges Closing drill holes in facing masonry during repair work General repair work (e.g. drill holes with cracked edges) For a better reusability, to close opened cartridges with adhesive tape Building materials Concrete Pumice Fibre cement Gypsum Wooden materials Sand-lime brick Ceramics Clinker brick Masonry Aerated concrete Plaster Cement Brick
Free UK Shipping on all Orders over £100 Inc. VAT
All orders over £100 Including VAT are delivered free within the UK, excluding Highlands & Islands and Northern Ireland. When you place an order with our website the cost of delivery will be automatically calculated in your shopping basket. UK Mainland orders below £100 Inc. VAT are £5.99 Inc. VAT.
Products "with Free Shipping"
Some products which cost less than £100 Inc. VAT have free shipping, the same exclusions on destinations apply as above. If "with Free Shipping" products are in the same basket as products without Free Shipping, then the additional products do not receive Free Shipping, and the order is treated as above.
All deliveries must be signed for, and will therefore not be left unattended. Deliveries are usually made during normal working hours. If you need to make any special arrangements with us for your delivery please contact us with your order number immediately after placing your order. Deliveries must be checked immediately upon receipt. If any damage is evident, please either sign for the delivery as 'damaged', marking the Carrier's receipt accordingly, or do not accept the delivery. Any damage or missing items must be reported within 24 hours of receipt to the returns department, including photos of the damaged goods where appropriate.
Oversize & Heavy Products
Some heavier, bulkier, or hazardous items may also incur a shipping surcharge, we will inform you of the surcharge before we take payment for your order.
In stock orders that are placed before 3:00pm Monday to Friday are despatched that day for the following working day. Requesting delivery to an address different to the billling address may delay your order from being despatched the same day.
EU & Rest of World
To calculate the cost of shipping an order to you, please put your items in the shopping basket, and then request a shipping quote. The price quoted will be for a single carton of up to 30Kg. If the weight/volume of your order exceeds this, we will contact you before shipping to confirm costs.
If your country is within the EU and you are VAT registered, please enter your VAT number to get VAT removed. The number provided will be validated against VIES, if the number is invalid VAT will still be collected.