- The fischer cordless impact wrench FSS 18V 600 BL is perfectly matched to the installation of fischer concrete screws in diameters 10-14mm
- The high-quality brushless motor with its low friction ensures low-wear and efficient operation with rapid work progress
- With the help of the accessories included in the fischer equipment case, such as various sockets and checking gauges, a smooth assembly process of the concrete screws is guaranteed
- The fischer cordless impact wrench FSS 18V 600 BL is a partner of the worldwide Cordless Alliance System (CAS), including 10 other brands, making its rechargeable batteries and chargers compatible with all CAS devices
- The brushless motor guarantees low-wear and efficient working
- The cordless impact wrench FSS 18V 400 BL is suitable for the installation of fischer concrete screws with a diameter of 10-14mm
- The fischer cordless impact wrench FSS 18V 600 BL is compatible with all Cordless Alliance System (CAS) chargers and rechargeable batteries worldwid
- The accessories, sockets and checking gauges supplied free of charge, enable smooth assembly and testing for reusability of the concrete screws
- The versatile fischer service concept offers a seamless repair process worldwide as well as the immediate procurement of a replacement unit
- The tools are delivered in the compatible L-Boxx, which can be connected by a click system
- Anchoring of railings
- Column bases
- Pipeline routes
- Shelving systems
- Steel-steel connections
- Tyre changes
- The fischer cordless impact wrench is suitable for the installation of concrete screws in all diameters
- Depending on the head shape of the concrete screw, either an appropriate socket or a special Torx bit is recommended for the installation
- For optimum installation, the machine must be positioned horizontally to the screw
- The concrete screw is first screwed in and then tightened by the percussion mechanism
- If the screw head is in contact with the attachment part, correct assembly of the concrete screw with the cordless impact wrench is guaranteed (optical setting check).
Repair Document for Download
Instruction Manual For Downloading
fischer tool service
- Warranty on cordless impact wrenches for B2B customers 1 year, for B2C customers 2 years within Europe. For the battery packs there are generally 3 years
- 8-year spare parts availability even after production is discontinued
- Repairs and maintenance within max. 72 hours
- Product & application consulting in the fischer Professional App
- More online services at
- Fixed-price system for repairs.
- Free and professional disposal of old devices
Discover cordless freedom
- Cross-manufacturer! Cordless Alliance System (CAS) is a cross-manufacturer battery pack system of leading power tool brands
- The advantages at a glance
- The system ensures 100% of machines, battery packs and chargers combination between different manufacturers without any problems
- CAS uses the worlds most powerful battery pack system in the industry
- You achieve clear cost advantages through the multiple use of existing batteries from other CAS partners
- You can easily switch between CAS manufacturers without having to purchase a new battery
Cordless Alliance System Download
- 2 X Battery FSS-B 4.0 Ah
- Battery charger FSS-BC UK
- Belt hook FSS-BH
- Sockets SW 10
- Checking gauges FUP 8
- Case L-Boxx
Technical Data Contents FSS 18V 600 BL, 2 x Battery FSS-B 4.0 Ah, Battery charger FSS-BC UK, Belt hook FSS-BH, Sockets SW 15, 17, 21 Checking gauges FUP 12 and 14 Case L-Boxx Battery capacity 4.0 [Ah] Battery voltage 18 [V] Max. Torque 600 [Nm] Max. Idling speed 0 - 1600 [/min] Torque-Levels 1 Max. Stroke rate 2200 [/min] Vibration Impact screws 5.9 [m/sec²] Tool holder External Square 1/2" (12.7 mm) Noise emission sound pressure level 96 dB (A) Sound power level (LwA) 107 dB (A) Type of battery pack Li-Ion GTIN (EAN Code) 4048962362466
Free UK Shipping on all Orders over £100 Inc. VAT
All orders over £100 Including VAT are delivered free within the UK, excluding Highlands & Islands and Northern Ireland. When you place an order with our website the cost of delivery will be automatically calculated in your shopping basket. UK Mainland orders below £100 Inc. VAT are £9.96 Inc. VAT.
Products "with Free Shipping"
Some products which cost less than £100 Inc. VAT have free shipping, the same exclusions on destinations apply as above. If "with Free Shipping" products are in the same basket as products without Free Shipping, then the additional products do not receive Free Shipping, and the order is treated as above.
All deliveries must be signed for, and will therefore not be left unattended. Deliveries are usually made during normal working hours. If you need to make any special arrangements with us for your delivery please contact us with your order number immediately after placing your order. Deliveries must be checked immediately upon receipt. If any damage is evident, please either sign for the delivery as 'damaged', marking the Carrier's receipt accordingly, or do not accept the delivery. Any damage or missing items must be reported within 24 hours of receipt to the returns department, including photos of the damaged goods where appropriate.
Oversize & Heavy Products
Some heavier, bulkier, or hazardous items may also incur a shipping surcharge, we will inform you of the surcharge before we take payment for your order.
In stock orders that are placed before 3:00pm Monday to Friday are despatched that day for the following working day. Requesting delivery to an address different to the billling address may delay your order from being despatched the same day.
EU & Rest of World
To calculate the cost of shipping an order to you, please put your items in the shopping basket, and then request a shipping quote. The price quoted will be for a single carton of up to 30Kg. If the weight/volume of your order exceeds this, we will contact you before shipping to confirm costs.
If your country is within the EU and you are VAT registered, please enter your VAT number to get VAT removed. The number provided will be validated against VIES, if the number is invalid VAT will still be collected.